Let’s do this - restart 27/04/19 💃🏼

sounds like everything is going according to plan😀 sounds like the zone as been well and truely reached. I’m ticking along nicely as well and scales are going in the right direction too
Have a grand wee day x

Good morning all! 🥰

Today I’ve restarted Cambridge after taking a break over the last few months! I lost over 2 stone doing it last summer and have maintained it all just by eating healthier, moving more and keeping the binge monster at bay! The key for me was losing that ‘all or nothing’ mentality and learning to listen to my body more. It’s been a slow process but I’m delighted with my mental progress in terms of emotional eating etc. 🙈 Also goes to show that you don’t automatically gain back all the weight after a VLCD, which a lot of people give out to us about!

With summer approaching and with a much better relationship with food, I’m ready to get another stone off and have started Step 1 today. I’ll be doing just a few days of sole source as a reset and after that I’ll be moving to Step 2 as it worked best for me last time! I’ll also be mixing in a few Exante products just for more variety as I’ve some left over from last time. I prefer their shakes but prefer the Cambridge porridge/bars so it’s a win win!

It’s been a LONG time since I’ve seen the 11s so my first goal is to get under 12 stone!

Best of luck to everyone and hope to find some familiar faces around here 😘😘

Well done for maintaining! And good luck for your next goal :)

Im on day 5 of SS i need to lose 3 stone. I lost 4.5 stone 7 years ago, kept it off for years then menopause crept in and i put it back on. I reached the point where I didnt want to go out anymore and its my 50th 4 sept . I refuse to feel bad and look fat so my heads properly on it now. i will look 40 on my 50th lol

Im on day 5 of SS i need to lose 3 stone. I lost 4.5 stone 7 years ago, kept it off for years then menopause crept in and i put it back on. I reached the point where I didnt want to go out anymore and its my 50th 4 sept . I refuse to feel bad and look fat so my heads properly on it now. i will look 40 on my 50th lol
Welcome DingDongBell! Awesome decision. I wish I'd kept on it for my 60th!

Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum but have been reading all the amazing stories and would like to share in your journeys.
I am starting Cambridge on 5th August and have 2.5 stone to lose. It has worked well for me before a few years ago but the weight has crept back on. I have to have an operation in the next few months and want to be in the best shape possible beforehand :)
Looking forward to sharing my journey with you!
X

Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum but have been reading all the amazing stories and would like to share in your journeys.
I am starting Cambridge on 5th August and have 2.5 stone to lose. It has worked well for me before a few years ago but the weight has crept back on. I have to have an operation in the next few months and want to be in the best shape possible beforehand :)
Looking forward to sharing my journey with you!
X
Good luck I’ve just lost 12 pound in 2 weeks and hoping for a stone next week, got a wedding and a birthday meal next weekend and really worried about food, you will do it with will power. I have a lot of people just waiting for me to fail and that’s what’s keeping me going

Good luck I’ve just lost 12 pound in 2 weeks and hoping for a stone next week, got a wedding and a birthday meal next weekend and really worried about food, you will do it with will power. I have a lot of people just waiting for me to fail and that’s what’s keeping me going
Wow that’s amazing, well done!
Yes I’ve told a few people at work I’m doing it and I know they think I will fail as I’m always talking about some diet or another. I lose a few pounds and then it all goes to pot. I’m determined this will work 💪

Wow that’s amazing, well done!
Yes I’ve told a few people at work I’m doing it and I know they think I will fail as I’m always talking about some diet or another. I lose a few pounds and then it all goes to pot. I’m determined this will work 💪
Do it and show them, you’ve done it before, you know after the first week it gets easier 👍

Back