Let me introduce myself...

G-man02

Hello, I've decided to sign up to a weight-loss forum to help continue with my current weight loss.

Since last year I've reached my heaviest at 248lb, in February I had my gall bladder removed and since then I'm down to 238lb. My target is 182lb, time is not an issue but I would be disappointed if I didn't lose at least 2lb per week.

My diet isn't great but I've got my calorie intake to 1600 max, I walk about 20 mins a day (excluding weekends) and I have a cross trainer at home although I have put using this aside until I'm moved into my new home at the end of the month.

I'm also use an online journal to log my feelings, views etc. The reason behind signing up to this forum is to gain idea's from others, bounce my own idea's off others and hopefully one day when I'm at a healthy weight give advice to others.

...So hello all, this is my first post and certainly not the last.

G-Man

truly-julie said:
Hello - I'm new myself and am hoping to be motivated and inspired by the others on here too.

Good luck on ur journey :)

Julie

Cheers, already got my walk planned today and going to push myself to get back onto the cross trainer.

Hello!

I'm new too :)

Us newbies need to stick together!

Sound like you're very determined and a really big well done so far!

Elle

Hey! I am also new! Just trying to work my way round the site it's a bit tricky!! Good luck with your weight loss journey fingers crossed for us all

A x

Hi and welcome to minimins. You sound like you're going the right way..good luck with the rest of your journey!

Back