Let my self down

gemst

His week has not been a great week in any area and it seem I much use food as a hide away to not show how I'm feeling :(. I really didn't no this this last night. I'm slipping into my old ways and I can't seem to find away out again. Even looking at my dresses for holiday witch r starting to look gd in me doesn't make me want to get out of it.

Has anyone else had weeks like this? Never thought me being down was a big part my eating, defo a gain this week lady's im sorry xxx

Ohhhh hun! *hugs*
This used to happen to me a lot, I would slip out my dieting, eat, put weight on and get so fed up its untrue.
You have come so far, don't let that go to waste, think back to how u felt when u had the weight that uve lost, not a good feelin, right?
And a holiday to look forward to too!
Everybody has there down time, so what you may have put on when u weigh in, put it past you and move on, we all know u can do it!!!

If you feel down now, think how you would feel if u start putting all that weight back on you worked so hard to lose!

You CAN pick yourself back up and carry on!!!

Pls excuse any typose I'm on my fone!

Chin up hun and get back on thw wagon, ull feel so much better for it xxxxx

I no Hun today iv been so so gd and plan to stay on track. My little man has been ill all week so had to stay in most of it and things r just being hard haha. I'm sure I will be fine just going to try over the weekend. Iv also done nearly an hour on the wii so feel abit better.

I haven't been so down in ages I'm sure I will be fine just see how bad it is on Tuesday xxx

When kids are ill its always hard, my son has really bad asthma and low immune system so gets ill alot, i really really struggle when he's ill at home. I hope he is feeling better soon and glad uve picked up abit :)

Hour on the wii sounds great, dont forget get a jelly if ur feeling hungry, after all you made us all jelly addicts lol xx

I thought an hour or so on there might help me and keep my mind going have loads of course work to do and cakes to make for some friends so going to keep busy tonight and tomorrow with them.

Bless ya that must be hard my little one is never ill and have to say I must be so used to doing my own thing in the day when he's at school walking to town ect. Oh well another week another weigh in :).

Jellys I haven't had this week but defo think there such a help. We r off to sri lanker in 16 weeks so need to work hard from now on xxx

Ahhh wow sri lanker lucky you!!

When kids are at skool it seems be so much easier, i bet everyone struggles at the weekend and skool holidays.. i know i do!

Ive had more than i should of today ive been so hungry and bored but oh well i'll draw a line under it and make sure i do good 2morro!!

You very welcome :) xx

I ended up not being to bad today but still wasn't 100% oh well I will try again tomorrow. I did 1 hour and 11 mins on the wii tho witch is gd :).

I think that's r down full some of us food is what we go to when feeling down or up set. I'm next week I will be back on it and laughing about this. I just felt really stuck when I woke up today and just wanted to eat everything haha. May be even alittle it lonely as everyone wasn't here. I hope tomorrow will be better :) xxx

You;ll be fine hun, hey atleast your going on the wii, when i have a blow out i'd lie in bed and stuff my face haha, good on ya! good luck for today, you can do it :D xx

Awww thanks honey Im sure it's was just 3 day thing and wasn't as bad as I thought but still not gd from what I was doing I sure my weigh in next week I will be smiling again xxx

Hi Gemst,

hope your ok and feeling better today! i know exactly how you feel but if you think you can go two ways. . . either put the 3 days behind you and realise how amazing you have done so far and put it down to being human. . . or forget the diet but then you will lose all the hard work you've done so far.

You have done so well so far and you have a lovely holiday to look forward too. You know you can do it as you've lost so much already. Stick at it and it will pay off hun, i have usually one offish day a week and i think in a wierd way it helps me stay on track. So by me having like some chocolate or a nicer dinner with more cals once a week i feel satified rather than feeling like a dont have a break. Its worked so far, im sure it slows my weight loss down ever so slightly BUT i know if i didnt do this i would have a good old binge week and put nearly everything i've lost back on!!

So stick at it hun, keep us updated and well done on the Wii!! like Stef said if i had a bad day i'd be in bed not on the Wii do well done hun.

x x x

Hi ya honey weigh in tomorrow so defo let you no how I get on :). I'm ok now there was so much going on at one time that I found it hard to keep it going but defo going to work hard this week and show my self that I can do it.

You r so right iv worked to hard to let this week get me down and make me want to be back the way I was.

Had course tonight and everyone was like woo you look great and got my sis to do my hair today witch made me feel better :)

Thanks honey for your kind words and everyone's help this week it has reay helped glad I am on here to hear from everyone.

You all have done a great job and can't to here what oh have lost this week <3 xxx

HI I know how you feel

I find weekends really difficult and at the moment I'm accepting that my weight loss will be a little less. But we all need to cut ourselves a little slack esp when things are tough!

You have done so much exercise I bet your shape is changing even if the scales aren't going down.

Take care and keep looking forward to that fantastic holiday!

XX

I weigh in today and + 1lb witch I'm happy about since how bad my week has been but it's gd cause I will kick start again this week :)

I'm sure you r doing great hun :) xxx

Back