Let see if i can stick to it this time, New start for me!

twox4

I have tried loosing weight several times without success however i have a new incentive in my life. in september i will be a parent for the first time so i want to do this for my Son too. so that he can grow up with a healthy father and someone who he will be able to kick a ball around with.

I am 6ft2in and weigh about 20stone i would like to loose 6 stone bringing me to 14stone. which i think is dooable. i havent set my time schedule but i would like to achieve this by the time my baby boy is a year old. so giving me about a year and 3 months.

I have done slimming world several time with success but the weight went back on so i will eb following the slimming world route.

so far i have started off semi bad. i woe up late so went to work without breakfast, on the way i didn pick up 2 mini hash browns and 2 slices of bacon with no fat. i also got a fruit salad to eat in the office this morning.

I am not too sure what to have for lunch as i will be in the office for the day and only have a sainsburys next to me. i might have a mugshot or a turkey salad.

I am also not too sure what to have for dinner either. this is where the planning comes in i would expect :p

Back