Let the Cambridge Plan commence!

kellmo

Gold Member
Hiya everyone, I'm going to meet my CDC tomorrow evening. It's my first time on CD after losing lots with WW but s l o w l y. It was so depressing working so hard (5 times a week of exercise) and sticking to pints for half a sodding lb a week. So I've considered this plan for a while and finally committed to it and I just want to get cracking. I've brought forward my meeting with her so I can get started a day early and get the first 4 days over with whilst I'm off on half term. I last weighed myself at work and I was 13 stone 13lb, lighter than I thought but still 4 stones overweight. I've made sure I've eaten well this week (a final supper of sorts) but I've already cut the milk out of my tea. I fully expect to weigh more tomorrow but I know after that it's all coming off. I'm getting my hubby to take my picture every week and I'll post them when feeling brave!

Anybody want/need a buddy??!!

Hia Kellmo, I started SS today and have 3 stones to lose. It takes a few days to get into this diet but it does get easier after that.

Let uss know how you get on with your cdc x

kellmo said:
Hiya everyone, I'm going to meet my CDC tomorrow evening. It's my first time on CD after losing lots with WW but s l o w l y. It was so depressing working so hard (5 times a week of exercise) and sticking to pints for half a sodding lb a week. So I've considered this plan for a while and finally committed to it and I just want to get cracking. I've brought forward my meeting with her so I can get started a day early and get the first 4 days over with whilst I'm off on half term. I last weighed myself at work and I was 13 stone 13lb, lighter than I thought but still 4 stones overweight. I've made sure I've eaten well this week (a final supper of sorts) but I've already cut the milk out of my tea. I fully expect to weigh more tomorrow but I know after that it's all coming off. I'm getting my hubby to take my picture every week and I'll post them when feeling brave!

Anybody want/need a buddy??!!

Welcome and good luck! You'll lose that weight in no time! X

Start: 17.12 Current: 16.2 Target: 10.7

Back