Let the journey begin

Similar to my introduction to the forum, thank you all for the inspiration from your weight loss and maintenance stories so far...

It is day one for me and what a struggle, lunch time in the office was full of fish n chips, kebabs and every gorgeous food scent under the suns, then to return home and hubby is cooking beef Wellington

i've managed to stay strong so far, but it is only 5:30pm.

current weight 13st
goal weight 11st
Down from 14st through exercise and cutting out most carbs!

Wish me luck, look forward to connecting

Day 2

Not such a bad day in the office, remembered to bring 2 shakes so I could have one mid afternoon, I attended a business exhibition and a lot of the exhibitors had cakes, chocolate and loads of edible goodies, I managed to resist yey well done me :))

Longish evening without my best friend wine glass joining me, kept busy instead

Look out day 3 here I come....

Day 3

As I'm on he ss+ I thought I would have my meal for breakfast, I was super hungry so I had a 2 egg with sardine omelette, (the been said I think I'm more following stage 2 of the cd as opposed to ss+ as I have the protein???).

Anyhow having the breakfast really worked better in getting through the day with cravings, from my previous diet I learnt that an omelette satisfying me all day rather than anything else. But that through out my 3 shakes a I was'nt hungry I missed the 3rd one at dinner time, to then find I was super hungry at 10pm. What is that latest time you can have a shake? You know with food it's recommended not to east past a certain time as your body stores it, is that the same with the Cambridge products?

Overall I'm proud of myself for pushing through last night and not giving into my cravings of putting the bolonaise hubby cooked into a wrap with cream cheese, o how I could taste it...but I stuck it out and felt fab this morn :))

So here we are day 4.....

Back