Step 1 Sole Source + Let's do this!!!

Manx_yessir

I did Cambridge in 2013 before my wedding and lost over 5 stone!!! I maintained until about 18 months ago then went completely off track, so I'm back to get back into good habits, loose weight and get my confidence back! I've been on a week now and as my Cambridge lady is going away I had an early weigh in and I've already lost 5lb!!!
I'm feeling great already abs having to force the last two products down, so may drop one next time. I've got 9 days before i see my Cambridge lady again, so looking forward to seeing the next loses!

Hi Manx,

You're posting, great stuff. Excellent news re the your first weigh in. And that you've done the plan before and lost so much. Thats amazing.

Well done. Well you can give some of us some tips you've learnt from before.

The summer is a great time to start. Some of us, me included have had a few false starts from earlier this year. But bulls by the horns and all.

Great to have another CWP pound loser on board

xxx

Hey - yes finally found everyone! Last time I was on Cambridge and on here it was all happening on the threads! :)
I needing extra will power today, one of the ladies in my team is pregnant and munching away, the other has brought in Chocolate!! Ah! I'm sticking to plan though and going to have a look through the before and after photos to motivate me even more!
Plus just got some new batteries for my exams at home to hop on every now and then.. It keeps me going! Just keep slimming, just keep slimming!
How are you finding it? X

Hi Manx,

Soz couldn't post yesterday, I was seriously flagging from school end tasks, which still have sqillion to do.

I'm a single mum so those plates have been circling around my head keeping me on my toes.

How did you get on yesterday with the lady with a little bun in the oven. Surprisingly I never really gained a lot of weight when pregnant. Maybe a total of 20lbs by the end of my pregnancy. I was too busy when I was and would forget I was pregnant sometimes..

I know you pushed through and stuck to plan. Keep your mind occupied, don't over think the plan like Lovett says and you'll be so glad you started your journey.

have a brilliant day. It's definitely going to be a good one

xxx

I've been off the radar a few days, it was my birthday last week, so bought the office some goodies (it's a tradition) and doesn't touch a single thing!! Go me!!
Then it was a BBQ event at my kids school - again I stuck to plan!! My husband ended up with two burgers to eat as I'd ordered before I started plan!
I've been so so good and pretty proud, I even managed a little bike ride today - I'm defo in the zone!
I can't imagine how you juggle it all! Keep going and you'll have more energy to keep up with your little one, and feel so good about yourself too, it's so worth it!
Have people started noticing yet?
Wednesday is my next weigh in, can't wait to see the results. I'm getting a bit sick is the tikka now, I hate the macaroni and the free Thai was okay the first few times, so may just change to shakes next week ☺️

Hi Manx

I get thru like everyone else. Just get on with it. But well done for such a productive week.

Currently usin my left hand to post . It's very slow, but I've hurt my right hand.. killing me. Its strapped up n very tender.

I will try and post something, will go docs and may have to get a scan

NEway I'm here and will be working just as solidly as othets before me...

Turns out I got my dates wrong, Thursday is my next weigh in, so a few more days to get some results!
I went for another bike ride tonight, nothing too strenuous, but it was lovely and a really nice evening for it! Got to keep this up now :)
I hope your hand gets better soon and it's not too painful! X

Lol so do I being a lefty is slow work. Need to go hospital tomorrow.. and it's my weigh in day ... lol

Spk later

Xxx

How did you get on with your weigh in and hospital?
I've been full of a cold yesterday, but today I feel fine, it normally hangs around for ages! I'm putting it down to having all the right nutrients from the Cambridge products!
I forgot my porridge this morning in the rush out the door, and only had a few Thai rice, I've really gone off that and couldn't eat more than a bite of it!! luckily I had an emergency lemon bar in my bag instead, but so won't be having any more Thai!! Suffice to say my bag for work is now restocked with a spare for emergencies!!
One more day until weigh in! I'm the kind of person that had to jump on the scales each morning, and so far the results are good and my jeans a little less tight!! Go us!! X

Lol,

Weigh in was 1.4 lbs lol ... not ideal as did a cheeky weigh in at home and last Thursday it showed a 2lb loss.. so did expect more after that but went up lol...

My CC seemed to think I was bothered, but am not, body just trying to hold on but I am made of stronger stuff. What's the alternative..?

Right now am happy to continue continue continue.

Wrist is sore, missed my appt so need to try to do emergency with doc or hospital tomorrow

So 5 weeks down and an official 18.4 pounds. I have 3 weeks to stay on track to lose 2 stones total. That's 3.2lbs a week? Hmm will just preserver no matter what. It's a drop in the ocean and I have a long journey which I knew from the start so I'm just getting on with it. But getting closer everyday to my goal so it's all good.

I keep an emergency lemon bar always too you never know.

xxx

I spoke to soon - I'm feeling rough today! My nose is sore and I sniffed my way through a 2 hour meeting at work. However I'm still on plan - nothing is going to bring me down :)

18.4 pounds!! Wow, that's amazing! I used to measure it off my kids weight, so that's like not having to carry round half my 4 year old all day every day! Imagine how much good that's doing for your body :)

Lemon bars are my absolute favourite product! When I stopped the first time I really missed them!!

I've got my weigh in tomorrow - it's been over a week so would like some good results, but either way I had on a pair trousers I last wore in February and at the time I couldn't get the Button done up on them - today I did the button up!! I make a toast with my shake to fitting back into clothes! Long way to go but we are going to get there!!

I hope you get your wrist sorted tomorrow and it's nothing too serious xx

Feeling much better today and also had my weigh in.... 6lb off!!! I'm made up! That's 11lb in total!! Next weigh in is 31st as my lady is away again, but time enough to get to the stone mark!!

Hey Manx

Woop wooooop,

11 lbs in 2 weeks that's brilliant. And thanks re my losses, am still in it to win it. 2 whole weeks before your next weigh in.

Can't you do your 3rd week at home? I do alternate weeks at home and have to take pictures and send them to my CC. Yup zero trust ;)

I like seeing my CC every two weeks, less pressure and makes me feel like I'm losing the weight faster than I am. I know it's weird but makes time go by faster.

You'll be hitting your stone mark next week for sure excellent for fitting into your clothes

xxx

Thanks @SummerChic
It's no bother going to see her, she's only across the road from my work. I used to go weekly when I was on it the first time, this time has been a bit hit and miss due to my ladies holidays and then I'm on holiday second week of August, so we are just fitting in where we can, seems to be working okay. And as you said bigger losses (or so it feels!) if it's not as often..

I'm so determined at the moment and in a really good space for the diet. This diet is about making it work for you, from what step you are in, what products you choose, what time you have them and when you get weighed (if your consultant is flexible), everyone finds what works for them and then it's just head down and get on with it. I actually enjoy it, not having to think too much about how many calories are going in and knowing that side of things is taken care of makes it really easy! Only down side is it does feel a little anti social at times - but it's not forever!

X

Hey Manx

You're really in the zone, I love it. You're so right about just getting your head down and getting on with it.

I'm on week 6 weigh in next Tuesday and yes I have a long way to go. But I can actually see it happening.

School break is here, that'll be over with the blink of an eye. I will be at my half way mark and hopefully around 12st 7lbs and will have another 3 stones to go at that point.

And the anti social thing, just order side salad and pick at it. Chew forever.. or do what I do, take a tetra and stick it on the table, it does one of many things

Kicks of a talking point. Makes people realise you're on plan and stops them trying to feed you... the many feeders out their who don't wish to eat and make up for it by encouraging others to eat for them...

Loads of them about. Including your slim friends ...

xxx

Oh and I always "cook" my meals after leaving to soak with 300ml of water for 15 mins then nuke for extra 20 secs each time.

It comes out yummier I bet you'll even like the Thai rice again if you cook it this way ..

Give it a go

:)

X

Oops, not checked in for a few days - it's been hectic, the mother and step dad has arrived to help look after our little people for a week - it's going to be a long week. The pregnant lady I sit next to asked if I will cook for them all when I'm on diet - the answer is yes, a chicken roast yesterday with Yorkshire puddings (my favourite) and I sat with them to eat my tikka rice! It doesn't bother me to be honest, I cook for the kids anyway, so I'm used to it now.

Plus they had Jaffa cakes as a treat (I hate them so didn't feel I was missing out!)

I'm really suffering with feeling cold though. Especially at work, I got myself a little fleece blanket last week to wrap round myself. I must look completely crazy, but I'm just bitterly cold! ❄. It is a side effect of being in Ketosis, and I suffered last time too, at least it's not mid winter or is be in hybernation by now!!

Another of the girls said my face is looking slimmer.. I'd noticed myself, but nice to hear off someone else too! :)

Anyway all going to plan! Weigh in is Monday, and off on a boat on Sunday to a little island near me, the plan is to hire bikes to get about for the day, so fingers crossed the weather is good!!

Hey Manx,

Sorry I'm a little late to the party!

How are you getting on today?

Anything you particularly struggle with or any tips for us??

I am just starting week 6, so far so good -23lbs.

I firmly believe this diet is all about mind set. If your heads in the right place you will smash it!

X

Hi Kate
Thank you for your message, I'm doing great! Weigh in was today, and another 6lb down!! 16lb all together now :)
My BMI is almost in the over weight rather than obese category too.
I'm off to London with the hubby and kids on Monday, so I'll be on a scheduled break from Cambridge, although I'm still be going healthy!
We also went for a trip yesterday to a little island near us and spent the day walking and cycling round! It was so much fun and I took a Yoghurt bar with me to eat for lunch! My mum was with us and was a bit funny about me just having a bar... But at the end of the day I'm doing this for myself, not anyone elses approval.
23lb is amazing!! Well done! I hope you are feeling good and noticing the changes xx

Back