Total Solution Let's Get This Done!

chazzafrazz

Hi everyone, I'm Charlotte and I'm new to Minimins :)

I've been steadily losing weight since July 2014. The trigger for me was a trip to Miami with my fiancé. He took me shopping to the outlets as I had pretty much nothing to wear as I refused to buy 'fat clothes'. The outlets were full of designer shops and there was literally nothing I could fit into. Lots of tears later, we left the outlets and never spoke of shopping again!

I decided that was that and I started Atkins weighing 19st 4lb. I stuck to it and in a year I'd lost nearly 5 stone :D After that the weight loss completely stopped, and last month I decided I wanted the last bit of weight off and started Exante. I've since lost a further stone and couldn't be happier with the fast weight loss.

I weigh in at 12 stone 9 now, and I'm hoping to get down to 10 stone with Exante. I've started this diet because I'm struggling a little with the social side of the diet. My friend and I both have days off during the week, and we usually go out for lunch. The past few times we've used vouchers for Marco Pierre Whites in Newcastle, which is a set menu of deliciousness. I know it's stalling my weight loss and I need to be a bit firmer when I tell my friend I'm not eating. She knows I'm on this diet but she 'doesn't think I need to lose any more'. So it's difficult.

I'm hoping this diary will help me stay on track and get my last couple of stone off, once and for all!

Charlotte

Hello and welcome Charlotte :)

Thanks Darcy!

I'm struggling a little at the moment. I don't think the meal packs agree with me, I need to go back to shakes only but it's hard because I really enjoy the meals. I guess it's only for the next few months though, I'll have to just suck it up and do it. I was quite happy on the shakes before I tried the meals :rolleyes: I knew I shouldn't order them.

I'm also trying not to have my last pack so late. I usually save one for 9pm but today I had my last one at 6. Not sure it'll make any difference but we'll see.

Welcome Charlotte! Congratulations on your amazing weight loss so far - that's incredible!

Hi Charlotte, welcome. Great weight loss on Atkins - you will have the rest gone in no time with Exante

Welcome Charlotte! Congratulations on your amazing weight loss so far - that's incredible!

Thank you!

Hi Charlotte, welcome. Great weight loss on Atkins - you will have the rest gone in no time with Exante

Weighed this morning, same as last week. Not bad considering I've had two meals off plan (very much so!) so was expecting a gain. I have no meals out for a while now (except Sunday lunch :rolleyes:) so I'm going to stick to TS and shift some weight. Sunday lunch is a difficult one as my finance's mum cooks it for the two of us. Hopefully I can stick to meat and veg without getting questioned haha.

I'm going to have a rhubarb and custard shake as my first meal today, they're my fave so can't wait! Trying to put it off to a bit later so I'm not starving tonight :p

I set myself a challenge today...I'm going to do Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred every day.

I just did day 1, and I nearly died haha I may regret this!!

I love that it's so quick, but I'm very unfit and that was intense! Off to have my second shake, gingerbread latte yum yum :D

Well done on your great weight loss to date. And welcome to Exante... I haven't tried the rhubarb and custard shake yet, that is next on my to do list. :)

Well done on your great weight loss to date. And welcome to Exante... I haven't tried the rhubarb and custard shake yet, that is next on my to do list. :)

Thank you! I love the rhubarb and custard, reminds me of those hard sweets haha. It's my joint favourite with the almond milk one :)

Well done on the Shred :)

I have the DVD but the biggest exercise so far has been taking the cellophane wrapper off :D

This truely made me laugh out loud!! I get the video on YouTube so no cellophane to stop me! Haha

Well, that cellophane was a feisty beast.........needed a lie down after the effort :D

Think I'd need oxygen and resuscitation if I tried the actual DVD ;)

Hi Charlotte.

Almond milk shake :confused: Sounds more like body milk than something you drink :D

Well done on shredding. Braver than me. I took one look at it and moved to something more doable this week to ease myself back into exercise. I will brave the Shred next week

Well, that cellophane was a feisty beast.........needed a lie down after the effort :D

Think I'd need oxygen and resuscitation if I tried the actual DVD ;)

Pahahaha!! Taken down by plastic wrapping :D

Hi Charlotte.

Hi Aloize *waves*

Almond milk shake :confused: Sounds more like body milk than something you drink :D

Well done on shredding. Braver than me. I took one look at it and moved to something more doable this week to ease myself back into exercise. I will brave the Shred next week

Pahaha it does sound like something you'd get at the body shop! Very yummy though!

I'm so sore and achy today...will be a miracle if I can get through the shred again :rolleyes:

Just finished day two of the shred...my goodness it doesn't get any easier! Spent most of the time pulling up my gym trousers, they're way too big :D Time for shower then first shake of the day, I'm thinking chai latte yummm.

I ordered the 4 week gluten free shake pack today, got it for £28!! The box is currently discounted to £52, then there was an extra 45% off today. I'm so happy with that, I can only really afford this if I get the best possible offers. I'm not fussy and I've really enjoyed all of the shakes I've tried so far, so that really helps :)

Let's get this done! And if you're reading this, go and drink an extra glass of water!

I was looking through some old pictures today and I was pretty shocked so thought I'd share!

image.jpeg

Feb 2014 I wasn't even at my biggest. It makes me sad how long I hated how I looked. Looking at this picture is all the motivation I need to keep going and hit my goals, I never again want to feel how that girl on the left felt for so many years.

I've dieted for as long as I can remember. I joined Weight Watchers at 14, I lied on the form to say I was 16 so they'd let me join. I'd be successful for a while...then something would happen and the weight would pile on and on and on. Weight Watchers introduced me to an endless binge/starve cycle. It started out that I'd not eat on weigh day, then after weigh-in eat and eat. This turned into starving for 2 days before weigh in, then eating endless amounts for 2 days afterwards. I remember running up and down my attic-room stairs before weigh in. I drank no water so would be so so dehydrated. But hey, I lost weight! So unhealthy. At school I hated being the biggest all the time. I would starve myself and do endless exercise in my bedroom to lose as much weight as quickly as possible.

I'm just so so happy that for whatever reason, I've stuck with it this time. I'm so much happier...more confident in general. I feel like I have something of value to add to a conversation - I used to sit in silence and wait for the first opportunity to go home. I finally had the confidence to start my own business - it's rough right now, but I'll make it work. I finally have some self worth, and that means more to me than anything. The number on the scales is nothing in comparison to this feeling. I'm happy.

Just had my spaghetti bolognaise meal pack...I'm not really a fan, much prefer the shakes. Trying to get my meal packs used up though.

Yesterday I put an order in for the 4 week gluten free shakes pack, a bargain at £28! So I'll be sticking this out a little longer it seems :p

Saturday's are my hardest day...we go to my finance's aunt and everyone has fish and chips. The smell can be overwhelming!! I'll get through it though.

Have a great day everyone!

Your photographs are amazing - what a transformation! :)

Resist the fish and chips - you'll be grateful later :D

Have a lovely weekend :)

Stay strong today. I'm finding that food smells seem so much stronger while I am on this diet.

Your weight loss has been fantastic, you look fabulous now :)

Back