Let's get this Dukan party started

greeneyedgal

Hi all

Just to warn you that I am in need of serious motivation and support!

I have just turned 41 and am in denial about that! And having started Dukan on Friday, was shocked to get on the gym scales yesterday to see that I am at 13stone 13lb. At 5ft!

At the moment I am sooo far away from my three dreams - meeting someone, having a child and losing weight - but coming on here, reaping up the support, is the nearest I can get I think to my three goals at the moment.

I have been single for seven years because of my low self esteem and yet still manage to just about work as a teacher as the children at work keep me going and accept me as I am.

I have had counselling and feel better and have just started back on 20mg of citatalopram too. So mentally, I am stronger than ever and ready to do this now. I haven't had PCOS confirmed but I am beginning to suspect it as as well as my weight I have struggled with bad skin for over 20 years now, too.

It's like a lightbulb has gone off and I am ready now to address this before I waste my whole life.
So, am on day three of a 10 day Attack Phase of Dukan. Am not weighing myself everyday, will do it at swimming weekly.

Thanking you in advance for your support - I know it will help a great deal.

Back