Lets Get through bank hol weekend 100%

shell09

Silver Member
Hi all fellow exante'ers so the long awaited bank holiday weekend is upon us n I know for many the weekends are a stumbling block so when we get given a 4 day weekend all kinds of hell can break lose :)

Sure we all love all the support n advice on mins n thought we could pay some particular attention to ALL getting through until next wed 100%

I seem to do better away from the temptations at work lol! It's raining here so no BBQ sins for us x

Great idea :) I'm working away until Tuesday night anyway so it'll be easy enough to be good - travelling home on the Tuesday is the only sticky bit but I have a plan to deal with it. :)

Good luck everyone, i'm starting Monday so am going to enjoy my last weekend of booze for quite a while! x

Jen84 said:
Good luck everyone, i'm starting Monday so am going to enjoy my last weekend of booze for quite a while! x

Don't drink too much, I had a bottle of red the night before I started I am sure it made the adjustment far worse. Headache, hangover and hunger - too hard.

GSQ

Hey guys!

Woo hoo the weekends here! My first social event of the weekend was this evening n I'm feeling grotty n cancelled lol not a good start but no cheating at least n an early night defo needed!

How's everybody doing?

Good luck everyone, its helping me that I only have the 2 days off, working today and tuesday! Off to the cinema tonight to avoid ordering the usual saturday night takeaway!

Back