Let's give something up for Lent!

I am heavily debating giving up cheese. I eat too much of it and I think I am intolerant to it as well as I get really bloated after I eat it. I am unsure if it will include cheese flavoured things like wotsits or leek, ham and cheese flavour pasta and sauce. Hmmm :confused:

I'm off lovely booze in Lent, I do it every year and I hate it every time, should benefit my Slimming World life though!

I'm giving up---big gulp ---chocolate !!!

I'm going to give up fizzy drinks! Lent is a long time! February 13 - March 30th xx

Chocolate and coffee - gulp!

Every year my son and his lovely partner give up chocolate. At Easter when she can she can start eating it again she is like a big kid. I have never seen anyone so excited. I thought I might do the same this year and then yesterday I ate two chocolate biscuits without thinking. So I have decided to give up alcohol instead. That may turn into just wine if I get desperate for a gin and tonic!

How is everyone doing?
I have stuck to it so far and am very proud.
it's very hard though.
When I was dieting hard to shift the bulk of my weight I gave up chocolate, amongst other things, enirely. Doing this has made me realise just how much it's crept back into my diet. What started as a once a week treat of a Fredd on a Friday night had gone to almost daily chunky kits kats and drinks of hot chocolate !
No wonder I've been stuck !!!

I'm giving up chocolate and obsessing on the diet.... the 2nd being a week too late :(

Finding this chocolate thing hard BUT it's a good thing I've given it up. Very hard day at work today and I wanted chocolate real bad but couldn't coz I'm determined to make it till Easter Day. If I wasn't doing this I'd have pigged out on galaxy and ruined any chance of losing any weight this week !11

Still not had any alcohol. Went out on Saturday and drank slimline tonic. Mind you I did have a lovely cheesecake for pudding so not really angelic.

Still off the chocolate.
Maybe if I'd ate chocolate I wouldn't have just necked a sticky toffee pudding and custard !

My little girl informed me that she has given up courgettes and boiled eggs for lent... can you guess the 2 foods which she hates to eat anyway?! I don't think she quite understands the concept but she is only 5 lol x

Back