1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Lets have a fantastically positive day!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Rayven, 21 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    The sun is out, i had a fantastic nights sleep & Harry didn't wake up until seven (which is most definately a lay in for me) & I'm full of positivity! :D
    This diet is most definately having a positive impact. I'm no longer tense around food. I don't stress and feel deprived when the kids are eating crisps & chocolate & don't mind that there's junk food in the fridge. The junk is no longer 'calling' me because i know if i want something i will make a decision whether i have it. Its not that i can't have something or that its supposedly 'bad' for me....right now i simply don't want it! Am looking forward to my weetabix, fruit and mullerlight for breakfast & then off out for a spot of shopping before hubby comes home for his four days off.
    I have more energy, am sleeping better, my skin isn't as greasy, my pre-pregnancy jeans fit & although its really hot i'm not completely covered up as usual. I'm walking around with my head held high & my self esteem seems to have improved 100% since starting this eating plan!
    After my blip of feeling fat last night (which was PMT related) I feel fab this morning and am looking forward to another SW day! :D
    Have a good one peeps! XX
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lumps

Lumps Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I had a little chocolate blip last night, but have woken up this morning feeling positive too! It's amazing what a bit of sunshine will do to your mood!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.