Step 1 Sole Source Lets Motivated each other to support each other for a good results :)

Kinjeet1

Hey every 1

I am on 2nd week had lost 8 pound in first week :D...which keep me on track
need a buddy to lose more and more n more..............:)

Did you get a buddy hun ??

Lisa xx

Wow 8lbs that's fab! I'm in my fifth week, been having a few nibbles as always seems to b some reason to so have only lost 12lb but hoping to get back on it now properly.
How r u finding it this wk? X

Wow 8lbs that's fab! I'm in my fifth week, been having a few nibbles as always seems to b some reason to so have only lost 12lb but hoping to get back on it now properly.
How r u finding it this wk? X

hey pinkcupcake.....same here dear having some food...BAD... from ss to ss+ but not losing any weigh so
i will back to ss from Monday ....

12lb ia s good lose...gud luck dear lets get back and do it properly :)

hey pinkcupcake.....same here dear having some food...BAD... from ss to ss+ but not losing any weigh so
i will back to ss from Monday ....

12lb ia s good lose...gud luck dear lets get back and do it properly :)

Thanks hun, have had a really gd day today & not been hungry or light headed so just got to keep it up! How u getting on now?

12lbs in 5 weeks is good, and the temptation to eat is so huge!! I'm trying SS+ for the first time, as when I have tried SS in the past, I have found it too hard.

Only day 3, but day 3 with no problems.. Drinking water fine, which surprises me as it's not my favorite drink in the world!! Bring on Monday night weigh in! X

Thanks hun, have had a really gd day today & not been hungry or light headed so just got to keep it up! How u getting on now?

Hey dear..... I'm on ss+ not losing any weigh don't know y?? But from Monday back on ss. Hope to lose weight...
R u on ss??

Hey dear..... I'm on ss+ not losing any weigh don't know y?? But from Monday back on ss. Hope to lose weight...
R u on ss??

Yeah I'm on ss & averaging about 2.5lb lose a week which is rubbish but is my fault as just can't seem to stick to it 100%, silly really as only got 7 wks till my hol & really want to lose as much as poss by then.
R u defo drinking enough as I find I don't lose if I don't drink also know prob tmi but when it's totm I never lose either!
Good luck u can do it!

12lbs in 5 weeks is good, and the temptation to eat is so huge!! I'm trying SS+ for the first time, as when I have tried SS in the past, I have found it too hard.

Only day 3, but day 3 with no problems.. Drinking water fine, which surprises me as it's not my favorite drink in the world!! Bring on Monday night weigh in! X

Day 3 is fab! I'm the same with water but been told this wk that CDP have now decided u can drink small amounts of flavoured water as the amount of fructose acid in it is so tiny as long as don't go crazy it won't make a dif, just check that there's no carbs or cals in it. I've found I can use it like a squash & just have abit topped up with water, know someone will prob say u cant but its really helped me.
Good luck x

Hey - I'm all for anything that works!! Let us know if it doesn't have an impact :) x

Hey - I'm all for anything that works!! Let us know if it doesn't have an impact :) x

Sure will do but tbh having a bad wk anyway as been ill this wk so been comforting myself with chocolate, so stupid, regret it now. Back on it tom though.
How u getting on?
X

Oh no... I'm sorry you're not having a great time. Well I've been ok - very surprised at this. Have been to the cinema and out for lunch with a friend, and have stuck to the plan (although I have had larger quantities of the meat/salad, but at least no carbs. And still a west loss, so happy :)

I have TOLD my 17 year old that he has to make it his mission to eat through any crisps, chocolate, pizzas, etc we have in our house, although cutting up his pizza was sooooo hard!! X

Back