Lets start!

Kandy_Ella

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to intrduce myself, my name is Lisa and i've decided to try weight watchers AGAIN! I've been back and forth with weightwatchers and i always feel like i can't do it, but i am thinking with some support from all you guys i could do it this time because i have always attempted it on my own. Hopefully we can help each other out and be the people we want to be!

Hi Lisa. I have also just restarted weight watchers. I have tried various diets in the past but usually end up in slimming world which no longer seems to work. This time I have decided to do weight watchers however I am going to make a conscious effort not to have ready meals and loads of WW products as that's what I usually do. My plan is make my meals and make the most of veg and salads. I'm hoping that this time I will make it work for me.

Hi I started at group last week. Had my first weigh in last night and lost 81/2lbs. So motivated for the coming week

Hi ? I just joined online yesterday after years of going to SW off and on and getting nowhere really. Enjoyed my first couple of days on filling and healthy. Am I right in thinking I can have a "counting" day tomorrow? Thanks x

Hi ? I just joined online yesterday after years of going to SW off and on and getting nowhere really. Enjoyed my first couple of days on filling and healthy. Am I right in thinking I can have a "counting" day tomorrow? Thanks x

Yes you can switch between the two x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back