Les

Les
So here we go again.
Day one
Apple & Cinnamon porridge
Sweet & sour noodles
Indian Dahl
Chocolate and orange bar.
Doing the man plan to keep me focused. I've drank my 3 litres of water and some black coffees. Had my bullion drink on waking thismorning so I'm hoping to be able to do the same tomorrow.
Weight is 81k which is 12.7 I would like to lose 1.5 stone before Christmas as I've a family trip to Lapland.

Day 2.
Managed to survive although I did eat two rich tea biscuits. I was so shaky even after drinking 2 litres of water. I had my bullion first thing thismorning so hopefullyvwont get a headache tomorrow.
I'm off to break park with my grandchildren and hubby tomorrow, have my day planned will b taking my bars with me , so hopefully all will go well.

Go, Les. Good to get that salt into you.

Good luck, Les!

Good luck getting through those tough initial days, Les - rooting for you!
Thank you.
Day 3 yesterday
Went to Atlantic village with the grandchildren. Took my bars with me but could bit couldn't resist A piece of Kentucky chicken when we got home. Only managed 1.5 litres of water yesterday but right back on straight and narrow thismorning. Hope u have a good day x

Go, Les. Good to get that salt into you.
Thank you. Another good day yesterday even though I had one piece of Kentucky chicken after s very long day at Atlantic Village with the grandchildren. Day 4 it's dad's 88th birthday . Taking him out for coffee ( no cake though) will sit at Meadfoot in Devon and look over the bay.

Don't feel too bad about one bit of chicken - think how much you might have had in the 'old days'. Still a world of difference in calories. Coffee by the bay sounds lovely - enjoy!

Thanks. That's what I thought. You won't believe this it pouring down .Dad will b gutted as he's 88 today. Not to worry I'm sure I can find somewhere nice to take him, just not the same x. Have a good day x. Les

Back