Level 3 - pre-maintenance

LVLLM

Gold Member
I dont think anyone is on this phase are they? So probably this will be aimed at you Jim

When did you decide to move onto it? was it with 10lbs or less to lose?
Ive read up and it looks like whatever you were on on OWL you increase by 10g carbs per week?​

I never did Vicky, I was still on OWL when Colleen and DD told me I'd lost a lot so I just went straight into full maint. I've been underestimating my carbs though, I've been sayingg 45 - 50 a day, actually I think it must be nearer 55-60, certainly today anyway

Thanks Jim - what sort of thing do eat at the carby cafe for lunches?

Oh whatever is going Vicky, Stews, casseroles, meat pie etc. I do try to steer clear of potato and bread, but I have had chips with fish, pasta and curries with rice. Only one carb meal in a day though, I think that's why I lose at weekends, because I don't have a carby meal

ah right :) sounds good Jim xxx thanks xxxx

From my own experience I'd suggest adding back carbs as slowly and gradually as you can!

Otherwise you might see a slight gain, and that always scares us lol.

You might stall for a long time after upping the carbs, but that is normal. This pre-maintenance phase is just that. It is preparing you for lifetime maintenance so fast loss is not intended.

Good luck!

Oh whatever is going Vicky, Stews, casseroles, meat pie etc. I do try to steer clear of potato and bread, but I have had chips with fish, pasta and curries with rice. Only one carb meal in a day though, I think that's why I lose at weekends, because I don't have a carby meal

when do you have a drink Jim only Friday night?

Yes stephen, except for the odd occasion, Birthdays and stuff or work parties.

Back