• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Libido

Has your libido changed on LL?

• Yes - and I'm loving it!

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Yes - not even remotely interested...

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • No, still the same old me

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Libido? Can you eat it...? (Never even crossed my mind...)

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters

gobubbles

Live the dream...
hmmmm strange...it's had a positive effect on mine. Maybe as I am feeling more attractive?

Kellie=]

Silver Member
dead in the water :(
lol

S: 24st0lb C: 24st0lb G: 18st0lb BMI: 43.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Mine has gone from being *embarrassingly* probably somewhat in line with a man's (is that every 8 seconds?! hahahahaa)... to... umm... I can easily go without.

Gutted... am hoping it will come back to how it was!

gobubbles

Live the dream...
Mine has gone from being *embarrassingly* probably somewhat in line with a man's (is that every 8 seconds?! hahahahaa)... to... umm... I can easily go without.

Gutted... am hoping it will come back to how it was!
Hey you, lovely people who are finished with LL or CD - does it go back to normal? Very alarmed otherwise...:eek:

The funny thing is that when I was on the Zone or South Beach mine went through the roof - and boy was it good...! :smoke: - so quite a bit of a bummer this time... :giveup:

Donnalou86

Striving for slimness
nopees, I've always had a v high libido and still have LMAO!! It usually me havin to do the persuading if ya know what I mean teehee

No, always been keen and eager :D and that has remained the same probably more so, as feeling slimmer and more attractive;)

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
S: 258lb C: 228lb G: 168lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 30lb(11.63%)
:( I have notbeen keen and eager for years. My ex-husband rather ruined that for me - but that's a whole other story......I have been wanting to write about that on my thread - its a doosy. May have to one of these days, because I do wish I was more interested....but sadly....99% of the time I could just care less. Does make me sad, and I do hope one day it will change.

gobubbles

Live the dream...
BL, I'm sure it'll get better for you once you've reached your goal and feel as sexy as hell. Or it could just be you need a bit more adventure in the bedroom...? Or simply get your partner to do some reading on the subject...? But if you are concerned, have you thought of relate.org.uk? It's a very well known and respected organisation in the field of relationship counselling. And the emotional bliss line they recommend does look... well, interesting! :p

x

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 6st1lb(34.69%)
Well mine's always been high and has luckily not declined while being on the diet ----- all exercise is good exercise .... thankfully some are just more fun :)

Mr Creosote

S: 19st11lb C: 19st11lb G: 14st11lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
As I said on another forum I definately believe appetite for excess food is directly related to appetite for excess sex. [It's why a lot of 'fatties',myself included, love the old rumpy pumpy].

Control/Switch off the appetite for food and the same often happens to your appetite for Sex.

It's a very Freudian thing.

Mine goes up and down (LMAO! excuse the pun!!!!) but I think at the moment it's through the roof as I'm back to being single, and the whole "wanting what you can't have" demon is playing games with my head :p

I can't say that at any point I've "not been interested" (I don't think that's possible for me :p ) but certainly the level of interest is subject to change.

Foxtrot

Is back in the saddle!
S: 15st1lb C: 14st5.8lb G: 12st7.0lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st9.2lb(4.36%)
Not sure I clicked the right one but nothing has changed for me. Still at it like rabbits, in fact probably more so.

Foxtrot

Is back in the saddle!
S: 15st1lb C: 14st5.8lb G: 12st7.0lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st9.2lb(4.36%)
Mine's 18 years older and he's still my toyboy. :rolleyes:

lucylastic

Silver Member
S: 17st6lb C: 11st8lb G: 11st10lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 5st12lb(33.61%)
Funny, before this relationship I ALWAYS went for older men, and usually at least 10 years older, then I met my current (and forever :)) partner, and he's 9 years younger. I like to think he's mature, rather than I've regressed!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lipotrim - Off Topic 1
Atkins Diet 3
Lighter Life Forum 25
Lighter Life Forum 8
Cambridge Weight Plan 5