Licking the bin bag...

Jamsi

We have just had new bins delivered for more recycling and we have been given a food waste bin... included inside is a pack of biodegradable liners... this is where the problem is, They smell like biscuits and I am so tempted to lick them :eek:
I keep going to the bin and sniffing it, it smells sooo good lol

Now I feel like a weirdo, good job I am the only one here at the moment although the dog is giving me strange looks but that might be because he normally deals with the food waste but I don't want to lick him because he deffo does not smell like biscuits, more like recycled biscuits :doggy:

lol this put a smile on my face, i think id be the same though.

I sniff the bakery in marks!! LOL no judgement here!!

I smell everything !!! Obsessed lol

Jamsi said:
We have just had new bins delivered for more recycling and we have been given a food waste bin... included inside is a pack of biodegradable liners... this is where the problem is, They smell like biscuits and I am so tempted to lick them :eek:
I keep going to the bin and sniffing it, it smells sooo good lol

Now I feel like a weirdo, good job I am the only one here at the moment although the dog is giving me strange looks but that might be because he normally deals with the food waste but I don't want to lick him because he deffo does not smell like biscuits, more like recycled biscuits :doggy:

How funny are you??? I've been avoiding any food smells myself. Maybe licking the food waste bin after its been used will change your mind ;)

My friends and hubs were eating hot dogs (a fave) last night and I sat there and was sniffing but secretly hoping they choked too :) xx

There is very little goodness in hot dogs, next time read the ingredients and you will soon be put off or google what's in them.... Probably more nutrition in my biscuit flavoured bin liner ;)

Back