• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lie to me is coming back!!

Legomom

Gold Member
S: 17st5lb C: 14st12lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 2st7lb(14.4%)
Oh yes bring on the antics of Cal!!! Is it really wrong to say theres really something yummy about him even if he does look a bit like mr potato man???

Loved this series an sooo pleased it's back!! My sky + was looking sadly empty!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 13st7lb C: 13st5lb G: 9st4lb Loss: 0st2lb(1.06%)
Love this!!!, there is so something about cal that gets me. I remember a friend lent me the first series on dvd, he thought i would like it, and in the very first episode when they did the first slow mo bit showing the micro expressions, i rewound the dvd and put on slow to see if he'd done it in the first interview or wether they had just added it in, how sad am !

S: 11st13lb C: 10st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24 Loss: 1st4lb(10.78%)
I love it too! Cals not a fittie but he's got such a cheeky thing going on lol!! Just hot last couple screening and can't believe that's it's not having another series! Missed 1st series need to rent box set!!

mrsB79

S: 12st4lb C: 11st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 0st7lb(4.07%)
Love this programme! I must admit there's something about cal... glad I'm not the only one to think.it though. :) Xx

S: 10st9lb C: 10st9lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
This is amazing news! The Hubs and I were keen fans. I have a kind ofa thing for Cal. I think it's on te same kevel that I fancy House. Brainsmarts = sexy :)