Life is so unfair :P

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lady Mhoram, 8 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Lady Mhoram

Lady Mhoram Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am making coke cupcakes at the moment with coke frosting and decorated with sweets for a cake baking competiton at my boyfriends work on Friday. Coke Cakes are my fave! I have so far had only tiny taste of icing to see if it needed more vanilla (it did, so good job!) but I've not licked any spoons or bowls and I wont be allowed one of the finished products. :rolleyes: Weep!

On Friday there will be loads of free cakes on offer and then a BBQ (sausages and burgers only) so I'll have to be really strong then!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Well done you, and good luck at the BBQ too.

Your cakes sounds delicious, I bet they don't last long on Friday. X

4. kazpeza

kazpeza Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.64%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    aww well done on your will power whats coke cakes,i have to do a tea party for my six year old tomorrow and his friends,full of cakes biscuits etc and i lurve birthday cake :(

5. Lady Mhoram

Lady Mhoram Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh no birthday cake and party food! I'd find that harder than a BBQ to be honest as it's so easy to pick up small pieces of finger food.

Coke cake is pretty much just vanilla cake with coke mixed and a reduced amount of milk and butter. It's the frosting that is delish! It's coke, butter and icing sugar mixed together and it's really caramel-y :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.