• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Life is so unfair :P

I am making coke cupcakes at the moment with coke frosting and decorated with sweets for a cake baking competiton at my boyfriends work on Friday. Coke Cakes are my fave! I have so far had only tiny taste of icing to see if it needed more vanilla (it did, so good job!) but I've not licked any spoons or bowls and I wont be allowed one of the finished products. :rolleyes: Weep!

On Friday there will be loads of free cakes on offer and then a BBQ (sausages and burgers only) so I'll have to be really strong then!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

kazpeza

Silver Member
aww well done on your will power whats coke cakes,i have to do a tea party for my six year old tomorrow and his friends,full of cakes biscuits etc and i lurve birthday cake :(

Oh no birthday cake and party food! I'd find that harder than a BBQ to be honest as it's so easy to pick up small pieces of finger food.

Coke cake is pretty much just vanilla cake with coke mixed and a reduced amount of milk and butter. It's the frosting that is delish! It's coke, butter and icing sugar mixed together and it's really caramel-y :D