Life is so unfair :P

Lady Mhoram

I am making coke cupcakes at the moment with coke frosting and decorated with sweets for a cake baking competiton at my boyfriends work on Friday. Coke Cakes are my fave! I have so far had only tiny taste of icing to see if it needed more vanilla (it did, so good job!) but I've not licked any spoons or bowls and I wont be allowed one of the finished products. :rolleyes: Weep!

On Friday there will be loads of free cakes on offer and then a BBQ (sausages and burgers only) so I'll have to be really strong then!

Well done you, and good luck at the BBQ too.

Your cakes sounds delicious, I bet they don't last long on Friday. X

aww well done on your will power whats coke cakes,i have to do a tea party for my six year old tomorrow and his friends,full of cakes biscuits etc and i lurve birthday cake :(

Oh no birthday cake and party food! I'd find that harder than a BBQ to be honest as it's so easy to pick up small pieces of finger food.

Coke cake is pretty much just vanilla cake with coke mixed and a reduced amount of milk and butter. It's the frosting that is delish! It's coke, butter and icing sugar mixed together and it's really caramel-y :D

Back