Life on hold?

Baby_Cakes

Dave's little girl
Do you feel that your life is on hold while you are trying to loose weight? Is there anything you are not doing that you want to be?

I've not really put life on hold but I definitely aren't doing all I would be if I was thinner.

Dating.....I won't date until I've reached at least 11 stone (I'm 13st 12lbs now). I've been single for 3 years

its terrible that people judge you on your size. thats what makes me not wanna leave the house i hate the thought of people judging me.

lindopski if she choose the other guy she aint worth it. you'll find your princess dont worry. mind u one friend said to me once your just as pretty as the other girls but you will always be left out cause of your size. he jyst happens to be single and UGLY!!! lol no only joking. its stuck with me for so long and i wasnt that big at the time size 14 compared to now.

i wouldn't say life on hold but yeah were not living just existing till we find some confidence.

Sarah xx

This isn't really as life impacting as everyone else's things but I REALLY want to go to go ape! But I can't at the moment because I just feel too big. There's a few other things too like going to theme parks etc. hoping to make a few by the end of summer though and hopefully do go ape next year :)

lindopski - that's sad about not having children, I didn't conceive until I'd lost 3.5 stone with my first - it was one of the things that really motivated me to lose weight. Just need to relose it now -.-

i though the same thing super groovy i have googled it and its activity days out like high tree climbing lol xx

Back