Light at the end of the tunnel!

CambridgeKez

Im sooo happy! For the first time in years I can see light at the end of the tunnel. I've tried every diet u can think of without success except CD. I can't believe I'm within a stone of my goal, I'm wearing clothes I've looked at in my wardrobe for ever. Im getting compliments daily & I could cry I'm so happy. Thank god for CD. I know I can reach my goal & I'm gonna keep weight off. I'm now looking forward to social events & holidays instead of dreading them simply because before I felt frumpy in whatever I could manage to squeeze into. Hope u all get this immense feeling as u reach ur goals. Xxxx

I can so relate to your post but I have around 4 stone still to go. Like you though I know for the 1st time I will get there, I will be a size 12 by Xmas and I know it's the best thing I have ever done ! I have so much more energy and feel better than I have for years :)

Good luck - I'm sure you'll do it

:)

Im sooo happy! For the first time in years I can see light at the end of the tunnel. I've tried every diet u can think of without success except CD. I can't believe I'm within a stone of my goal, I'm wearing clothes I've looked at in my wardrobe for ever. Im getting compliments daily & I could cry I'm so happy. Thank god for CD. I know I can reach my goal & I'm gonna keep weight off. I'm now looking forward to social events & holidays instead of dreading them simply because before I felt frumpy in whatever I could manage to squeeze into. Hope u all get this immense feeling as u reach ur goals. Xxxx
Well done :)):D

Well done all!!!

Awesome post! You must be so thrilled! I can't wait to get to goal, I have about 2 stone to go, and I'm already down from a size 22, to 14/16. It's going quite slowly though, which is frustrating.

Well done!

Well done to all of you. I'm on 810 now not SS. Was strange eating again but part of steps to maintenance. Last 10 lb now to go good luck everyone xxx

Back