Light bulb moment!!!

Deezer

Gold Member
I have come to the realisation that I def find it easier when i have an end point.... so this is me now for 12 weeks!!! Which will leave me 2 weeks to re-feed for xmas!!! If i can get another 3 stone off i'll be so happy and do the rest on WW.... Or maybe do a few weeks in the New Year!!! Will see how i feel!!! I know i will want to enjoy Xmas so a re-feed is the sensible option!!! x

I was considering the same Deezer. I'd like to think I could re-feed a week or so before Xmas but will see how I get on first. I want to lose at least 6 stone cause I'm chief bridesmaid at my friends wedding next year. Her other two bridesmaids are her younger sisters who are both little petite stick insects so I definitely have a goal. Just worried that if I come off and re-feed over Xmas I'll struggle to get back on it to lose the rest in the new year.....hmmmm decisions! Will just see nearer the time xxx

The way i see it.... I KNOW i will eat at xmas..... Speaking personally... I would rather re-feed, (when you do your super carefull of what your eating/drinking) Then enjoy my xmas and have a few naughties!!! Than fall (Spectacularly) off the wagon and end up spending 3 weeks eating!!!

I have found it dificult getting back on but not as bad as i was expecting!!! I have just got back off holiday and it certainly was a nice break... but i couldn't wait to get back on it!!!

I think the re-feed option is the best bet for me as the likelyhood of staying 100% with an Xmas dinner about is NILL!!!!!

Lol....:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Lol me too. Unless I'm working in which case it won't be as hard. Will see how I get on and make my decision closer to the time. If I can lose 4 stone then I might just have Christmas off. Is 4 stone possible between now and then you reckon? Xx

I calculated that it would be 13 weeks to leave a week re-feed before.... You should have a big loss this week!!! So if you could get a steady 3/4lb off per week then you should get it.... or very bloody close anyway!!! I'm aiming to get 3 off.... Which would still leave me about 2st to go.... so i prob would do another few weeks in the new year!!!

When i read this i see myself i want to loose 3 stone by xmas and have done the calculation to get there also but in the long term its 6 stone so come on girls lets do it

thats exactly what im going to do. i have a picture of me at about 13st and i look sooo good (i carry my weight well), so i need to lose just over 2 stone and im aiming to do it by mid december so i can refeed for xmas and then go back on slimming world in the new year. i dont think it would be possible to stay on lipotrim for xmas xx

Some friends said you can't go back to tfr if you go to maintenance/refeed. That'll definitely affect my decision about xmas eating if it's true.

of course you can lipotrim boy its just harder when you get back on it. i did it about 5 years ago the first time then went on holiday for 2 weeks (didnt do refeed as i had a crap pharmacist who told me to eat whatever and gained 1st 3lbs) and got back on it straight away and lost what i had gained in 2 weeks and lost more

thats exactly what im going to do. i have a picture of me at about 13st and i look sooo good (i carry my weight well), so i need to lose just over 2 stone and im aiming to do it by mid december so i can refeed for xmas and then go back on slimming world in the new year. i dont think it would be possible to stay on lipotrim for xmas xx

I would find it impossible i know i would!!! x

Liking your plan Dee! I've found it definitely helps to have a end point to keep oneself focussed! Reeeally hoping to get to my current goal on LT and then set a new goal for Christmas to achieve by eating healthily (using the maintenance sachets) and exercising. LET'S DO THIS GIRLIES!! And take pics of our Chrimbo outfits to show the results!

I think your right to re-feed for Christmas. Hell after staying on LT that long you deserve some turkey (which BTW is one of the leanest meats there is!!!).

However you have scared the wits out of me is it really that close to Christmas???

Back