light phili with basil

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by skyegirl, 5 August 2009 Social URL.

1. skyegirl

skyegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi, another discovery of mine this week is Light philadelphia with basil...yum.
    its a bit over the 5g rule but I mix 30g with pasta and add some mushroom and some ham and its just like a taglitelli...really nice and so far no problems with nasty xen side effects.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Ooh I love Philly, but I think I'm going to stick to the extra light one. I use it for sauces too, wee bit garlic paste, some wasfer thin ham and mushroom, 30g of philly extra light ( and sometimes a wee bit skimmed milk), add to wholemeal pasta and you have carbonara :)

4. skyegirl

skyegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I think I love this one too much to give up, and my meals are still below 10g each (that is what they are meant to be isn't it? 30g of fat a day???) I buy the co op extra light version with herbs but its nowhere near as nice. As I live on a scottish island we don't have such luxuries as sainsbury or tesco so we have to put up with co op.
    xx

5. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Your meals can be up to 15g of fat , and made up of food that is 5% fat. Some peeps can have a higher percentage of fat and get no side effects, some do. Some get side effects pretty quickly, some don't until up to 48 hours later.
    I was up in Skye a few weeks ago ( only for the day mind :rolleyes:), but we were up in Aultbea, Wester Ross for our holidays this year and so get what you mean about not having a big super market. The only place I had to shop in Aultbea was a butchers and a wee grocers shop, nearest Tesco was in Ullapool, nearest co op was in Stornaway :eek:
    xx

6. Austineer

Austineer Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.2%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    I tried Morrisons alternative own-brand light soft cheese this week as it was lower in fat than anything else I could find - and it is GREAT - I had some on some very low fat crackers (just a couple!) and it satisfied my craving for cheeeeeeeeeeeeese

7. MissyMustDoIt

MissyMustDoIt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    146.1kg
    Current Weight:
    141.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    69.9kg
    Lost(%):
    5kg(3.42%)
    Diet:
    Atkins/bariatric surgery/Slimmm
    mmmmmmmmm philly!!

8. emmaaa

emmaaa Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    I agree with Austineer, I love the Morrisons own brand light soft cheese, it's yummy! It's the lowest fat percentage I've found, less than 5% fat. I have it on toast, or with pasta as well :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.