Lighter Life ad

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by 2hourglass, 3 June 2008 Social URL.

1. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Just seen an advert on E4 music for Lighter Life - what a bizarre place to put it - can't imagin thats where thy are going to get a good result :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BellyFlop

BellyFlop Silver Member

Diet:
    LipoTrim
    I agree!

It would be more suited to one of lifestyle channels in between cookery shows!:rolleyes:

4. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    its shown on a lot of freeview channels a mate at work said LT was on MTV but he may be getting the two mixed up. But any advert is better than that Slimfast one I hate it, it embarrasses me lol " Spunky ya monkey, it makes my poo all brown and crunchie" AAARRGGGghhh!

5. AllyJ

AllyJ Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I haven't seen it yet, but i imagine its better than the weight watchers one where everyone is slagging off this overweight woman, with a dad pushing his kid on the swing on there own, probably implying that mommy is to big and wont go to the park and play :cry:

There's a good article in this weeks woman's own, a woman lost 8 and half stone in 5 months i think, and she looks absolutely AMAZING, i sat there reading it this morning, and said out aloud "OH MY GOD" when i saw the transformation pictures.

This woman looks absolutely stunning after dropping all the weight, and looks 10 years younger also.

6. AllyJ

AllyJ Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sorry meant to say she lost it all on Lighterlife.

7. BellyFlop

BellyFlop Silver Member

Diet:
    LipoTrim
    PMSL! spunkey monkey!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I absolutely hate that ad, would happily head butt that woman in the head or wherever .....and I am not a violent sort!:D

Almost as irritating as Josh's Mum and that bluddy scoootah!:mad:

8. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hate the slim fast ad too!

9. Mille

Mille Full Member

Start Weight:
    91.0kg
    Current Weight:
    91.0kg
    Goal Weight:
    63.0kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    ads

Hi I'm new here and am just getting into posting
    I hate the adverts for ww and ll as i dont think they are encouraging people to lose weight and we all need encouragement ! I'm in my first week and get weighed on Friday so fingers crossed :innocent0001: that i have lost something .....
    I'm having issues sleeping has anyone else experienced this?

10. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim

Hi and good luck
    I have trouble sleeping too - just learned to live with it but I do sometimes take a herbal sleep tab :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.