• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lighter Life ad

2hourglass

Silver Member

BellyFlop

Silver Member
I agree!

It would be more suited to one of lifestyle channels in between cookery shows!:rolleyes:

its shown on a lot of freeview channels a mate at work said LT was on MTV but he may be getting the two mixed up. But any advert is better than that Slimfast one I hate it, it embarrasses me lol " Spunky ya monkey, it makes my poo all brown and crunchie" AAARRGGGghhh!

I haven't seen it yet, but i imagine its better than the weight watchers one where everyone is slagging off this overweight woman, with a dad pushing his kid on the swing on there own, probably implying that mommy is to big and wont go to the park and play :cry:

There's a good article in this weeks woman's own, a woman lost 8 and half stone in 5 months i think, and she looks absolutely AMAZING, i sat there reading it this morning, and said out aloud "OH MY GOD" when i saw the transformation pictures.

This woman looks absolutely stunning after dropping all the weight, and looks 10 years younger also.

Sorry meant to say she lost it all on Lighterlife.

BellyFlop

Silver Member
its shown on a lot of freeview channels a mate at work said LT was on MTV but he may be getting the two mixed up. But any advert is better than that Slimfast one I hate it, it embarrasses me lol " Spunky ya monkey, it makes my poo all brown and crunchie" AAARRGGGghhh!
PMSL! spunkey monkey!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I absolutely hate that ad, would happily head butt that woman in the head or wherever .....and I am not a violent sort!:D

Almost as irritating as Josh's Mum and that bluddy scoootah!:mad:

Mille

S: 91.0kg C: 91.0kg G: 63.0kg BMI: 33.4 Loss: 0kg(0%)
ads

Hi I'm new here and am just getting into posting
I hate the adverts for ww and ll as i dont think they are encouraging people to lose weight and we all need encouragement ! I'm in my first week and get weighed on Friday so fingers crossed :innocent0001: that i have lost something .....
I'm having issues sleeping has anyone else experienced this?

Hi I'm new here and am just getting into posting
I hate the adverts for ww and ll as i dont think they are encouraging people to lose weight and we all need encouragement ! I'm in my first week and get weighed on Friday so fingers crossed :innocent0001: that i have lost something .....
I'm having issues sleeping has anyone else experienced this?

Hi and good luck
I have trouble sleeping too - just learned to live with it but I do sometimes take a herbal sleep tab :)