Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Lighter Life ad

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by 2hourglass, 3 June 2008 Social URL.

1. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Just seen an advert on E4 music for Lighter Life - what a bizarre place to put it - can't imagin thats where thy are going to get a good result :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BellyFlop

BellyFlop Silver Member

Diet:
    LipoTrim
    I agree!

It would be more suited to one of lifestyle channels in between cookery shows!:rolleyes:

4. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    its shown on a lot of freeview channels a mate at work said LT was on MTV but he may be getting the two mixed up. But any advert is better than that Slimfast one I hate it, it embarrasses me lol " Spunky ya monkey, it makes my poo all brown and crunchie" AAARRGGGghhh!

5. AllyJ

AllyJ Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I haven't seen it yet, but i imagine its better than the weight watchers one where everyone is slagging off this overweight woman, with a dad pushing his kid on the swing on there own, probably implying that mommy is to big and wont go to the park and play :cry:

There's a good article in this weeks woman's own, a woman lost 8 and half stone in 5 months i think, and she looks absolutely AMAZING, i sat there reading it this morning, and said out aloud "OH MY GOD" when i saw the transformation pictures.

This woman looks absolutely stunning after dropping all the weight, and looks 10 years younger also.

6. AllyJ

AllyJ Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sorry meant to say she lost it all on Lighterlife.

7. BellyFlop

BellyFlop Silver Member

Diet:
    LipoTrim
    PMSL! spunkey monkey!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I absolutely hate that ad, would happily head butt that woman in the head or wherever .....and I am not a violent sort!:D

Almost as irritating as Josh's Mum and that bluddy scoootah!:mad:

8. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hate the slim fast ad too!

9. Mille

Mille Full Member

Start Weight:
    91.0kg
    Current Weight:
    91.0kg
    Goal Weight:
    63.0kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    ads

Hi I'm new here and am just getting into posting
    I hate the adverts for ww and ll as i dont think they are encouraging people to lose weight and we all need encouragement ! I'm in my first week and get weighed on Friday so fingers crossed :innocent0001: that i have lost something .....
    I'm having issues sleeping has anyone else experienced this?

10. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim

Hi and good luck
    I have trouble sleeping too - just learned to live with it but I do sometimes take a herbal sleep tab :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.