Lighter Life Magazine

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kelly1976, 13 May 2007 Social URL.

1. kelly1976

kelly1976 Member

Diet:
    CD (have tried them all)
    Hi everyone,
    I am currently on CD at the moment, but as CD don't do a magazine i bought the LL one (it was my treat at the supermarket!). It is amazing there is a whole section on being addicted - whether it be drink, drugs and of course FOOD. I can't believe how appropriate it was for me and I thought maybe some others on here would benefit from having a good read. It really made me realise that i am addicted to food and need to rethink quite alot of things in my life.
    Love

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Thanks Kelly - think a lot of us know exactly what you mean !

Think CD are planning to bring out a magazine very soon :)

Debz
    x

Mini likes this.
  4. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It is an excellent magazine. Probably the best "diet" one around. Counting the days till the new issue.

Mini likes this.
  5. cazarol

cazarol Member

I seem to think if you contact lighter life mag direct you can subscribe to 3 copies for the price of 2 by post.

Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.