Lighterlife lite ..........

clairepbear

Hi, just wondered if there is any more of you out there on lighterlife lite ? I did join the forum for it but hardly anyone goes on there. My names claire, im on day 10, and have lost 11lbs so far. So happy with that, im in the zone now to, in ketosis so my breath is kicking but who cares ? lol Last june I weighed in at a massive 22 stone 4 lbs and started dieting myself, managed to loose around 4 n half stone on my own, but it was taking to long and i was slipping so joined lighterlife lite, i was 18 stone exactly last tuesday when i started and now weigh 17.3, im 5 ft 8 so have about 6 n half stone to go to get to my goal of 10.7 cannot wait !!! I dont wanna be a slob in leggings again this summer, i wanna be a hotty in a pair of shorts lol x

Yes I found the Lite section is very quiet. Maybe there are more January starters out there on Lite to pick things up a bit.
You have done so well on your own and had a great start last week. You will do great on LLL.

I've mostly done Total but I got sick in October and GP had me switch to Lite. Then did 6 weeks Total but my blood tests came back elevated liver enzymes so now I'm back mostly on Lite, but doing some days of Total. I got bloods done yesterday so we'll get results next week.
I liked doing Lite as a change after months on Total (my body def needed it to heal), but the losses are definitely quicker and easier for me on Total. I have to be very careful on Lite or I come out of Ketosis, and that slows my losses. Some people have big losses on Lite but 2lbs on Lite is good for me. Just over 2 stone to go so I'm sticking with it, I feel so much better already.

wow, that is very good. I go into ketosis within 48 hours, weather i do total or lite, and dont seem to come out of it easily at all. Well ive been in it constantly since i started. I have 2 or 3 choco shakes a day, and a meal that consists of meat n veg lol i had a huge weight loss of 8 lbs in the first 5 days and then last week i lost 5 lbs, my weigh ins on sunday. But i know ive lost nother 1lb since then so ive hit a stone in just 15 days !

Excellent! Maybe we can get the LLL forum moving a bit and more people posting.

Wow a stone in 15 days is amazing!! Well done x

That's incredible, especially for Lite! Well done!

Back