Lighterlife Magazine

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emmapetty, 30 October 2009.

1. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Hi everyone!

I wondered whether anyone else subscribes to the lighterlife magazine? I subscribed a while ago, because the diet is very similar to cd. So it's something we can relate to, kind of! :rolleyes:

What I like about it is that it also includes articles that allow you to look at yourself, your health and social life through quizzes and questions to ask yourself. I find it helps :)

Plus it has the motivational members who have been successful on the diet - I love people's 'stories'.

Definitely a good read if you are motivated by others and like to avoid the naughty food recipes that most mags tend to have these days!!!

£20 for 9 issues that are sent direct to your door! :D

Hugs x x x
  2. mrsessex

mrsessex Well-Known Member

Not read that but my CDC gives me the Cambridge Mag for free :D very good!
  3. emmapetty

They just don't come out often enough! I think they are ever quarter of the year or something. :confused:
  4. Witchy

Witchy ButtERfly

Is the CD mag the same, need to ask my CDC if she can get it, I love the stories they help you to push on dont they
  5. mrsessex

mrsessex Well-Known Member

Yeah i think seasonly which is a shame :( but i think this forum fills me with more ideas than them mags lol
  6. Witchy

Witchy ButtERfly

Dont think I could do it without this place, I need my daily cd chatter
  7. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Well-Known Member

I'm a sucker for any weight loss article,was initially gutted they don't do a monthly cd one,but I get my fix coming on here. However there is a market for a regular cd mag, surprised they don't do one.
  8. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

the cd mag has been improved but for me sadly its still not on a level with the lighter life one
  9. emmapetty

I love the lighterlife mag. :):):):) Just wanted to share! xx
  10. AlexIce

AlexIce Well-Known Member

Do you know you can download back copies of the CD mag online - or view them online in pdf format. I just discovered them last night when i was bored and read a couple of them.
  11. Suzie_

Suzie_ Well-Known Member

So you can! I didn't know that!

Link here: Cambridge Diet: Cambridge Inspiration Magazine
  12. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Thanks Alexice and Suzie - I will check out CD magazine.

I buy the LL mag too, it does help to inspire!