Lightheaded

mrsgosling3

Gold Member
The last week or so I have noticed that I seem to go quite lightheaded a lot - at least once a day....I'm not sure if it's my thyroid playing up as have been freezing, emotional and tired too or if anyone else had experienced it on WW or any suggestions on food that could overcome it.

Was thinking about it but wondered if anyone else had had it on weight watchers before I bothered my doctor. I nearly fell over this morning when it happened - was just lucky I was in a doorway and had something to grab onto.

It's not TOTM for another 10 days. It's just been daily at the moment. I didn't think anything of it but it was my OH who mentioned it was getting regular.

Yeah I would get it checked out. I also sometimes get light headed when it's totm
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've had dizziness/ light headedness for the last couple months and doc told me earlier it's vertigo! Got tablets now!

Stress can cause dizziness!

sarah88 said:
I've had dizziness/ light headedness for the last couple months and doc told me earlier it's vertigo! Got tablets now!

Stress can cause dizziness!

Glad you have the tablets now,I hope they are helping :0)

mrsgosling3 said:
The last week or so I have noticed that I seem to go quite lightheaded a lot - at least once a day....I'm not sure if it's my thyroid playing up as have been freezing, emotional and tired too or if anyone else had experienced it on WW or any suggestions on food that could overcome it.

Im going through the exact same at the moment and a feeling of my insides shaking,unnatural tiredness and ths normally means my thyroid is acting up . I only doubled my tabs 3 months ago and am due back at the doc on monday to get checked again. This sounds like it might be your problem too my poor neighbour had to grab me yesterday. The only way it affects my ww is i cant go walking cos im afraid ill faint out on my own x

bulldogdaisy said:
Glad you have the tablets now,I hope they are helping :0)

Haven't started them yet! But fingers crossed!

And I hope u get it sorted out, it's not a nice feeling!

mrsgosling3 said:
I have made an appointment - it happened in blue water today. I hate it

Oh no hope youre ok. Good luck with the appointment x

Back