like atkins?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by mastermind, 15 February 2009 Social URL.

1. mastermind

mastermind Member

Hi,

am on day 1 of CS and so far so good. what I want to know is do you follow some of the atkins rules for your meals i.e full fat mayo, full fat cheese, dash of cream in coffee rather than milk etc as they are lower in carbs?

have done CD before and the shakes I have had so far taste sooo much better!!!

thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thejesta

thejesta Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    celebrity slim
    I treat CS as like atkins - i see it as an atkins with meal replacements! But yes, my general rule of thumb is stick to the lower carb food choices x

4. mastermind

mastermind Member

thanks, that is kind of what I thought, I suppose it will just be a bit of trial and error
    xxx

5. thejesta

thejesta Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    celebrity slim
    Yeah i feel a bit like CS provides you with a frame work from witch to tweek your own unique low carb eating plan - or at least thats how i percieve it. I find that it makes it far more intresting! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.