1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Lilly's 9st bday present

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by lilly05, 28 July 2014 Social URL.

1. lilly05

lilly05 Well-Known Member

Hey all fell of for a good couple of weeks and have put all the weight I had lost. But I am not gonna dwell on that I am back and as long as I'm trying I'm not gonna beat myself up about it. So started a new diary as a fresh start.

What I have done to help my restart.
    1. Cleared out all food that could tempt me
    2. Made sure I have brought enough food just for the rest of the fam so none for me.
    3. Been honest about how the diet works with my oh as I usually say oh I'm aloud that and end up getting a response 'what diet is this it seems ur allowed everything lol
    4.my oh has a personal trainer certificate so he's good on explaining workouts food for when I get to my goal weight.
    5.all my shakes water and teas r stacked up.

So good luck me here I go again again again . April 2015 here I come

Last edited: 28 July 2014
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Slinky_Malinky

Slinky_Malinky That pesky stone crept back.

4. bob123

bob123 Well-Known Member

Good luck :) it's all good after the first few days. Well done for getting back on it, I think that's the hardest part!

5. Susie58

Susie58 Well-Known Member

Welcome back Lilly, hope the day has gone well x

6. lilly05

Thanx all had a good day weaning myself back on onwards and upwards

7. bob123

bob123 Well-Known Member

Onwards and downwards!!

8. CrispPacified

CrispPacified Well-Known Member

Welcome back Lilly x

9. CrispPacified

How's it been going?

10. lilly05

Hay all weened myself back on this week so Monday I'll be on ts 3 shakes a day going good so far. Me and my friend r gonna be going Miami for my birthday so my heading should be 9st Miami target

11. Susie58

Susie58 Well-Known Member

Well done for sticking with it. I take it that gradually easing into TS has lessened any headaches that appear.

Good luck next week x

12. lilly05

Hay all had a little wobble this morning had a croissant but instead of carrying on downwards I decided to get a bottle of water and continueon

13. CrispPacified

Well done, keep sipping the water! Hope the rest of the day went well x