Lilminx's munch pad

lilminx

Ok after being a bit disappointed at weigh in.. i lost 1.5lb and i was walking miles and being good.. tho i think it may be because its tom the 1st iv had in a long time.. so anyway..
going to keep a record of all i eat on here today 11.8.10

Breakfast
2 egg whites splash of milk 0.5
mushrooms, onion, cherry tomatoes 0
made into an omelette

Lunch
Butternut zero points soup 0
sugar free jelly 0

Dinner
Tesco light choices ready meal 3
beaked beans 2
ww yog 0.5

Milky way and 2 reason choc 3.5

Total 9.5/17
walked 2 miles so far

Last edited:
Hun I think you need to up your points if your actually trying to lose weight or your body will go on strike and not lose at all? How many lbs do want to shift? When I lost 5 stone years ago I stuck to my required points for about 6 weeks then threw a two point lower than it week in before resuming my required ,this kept me fuelled for energy and motivation. Im no leader tho so please ask one for further advice? Hugs Maria x

my goal weight is 9st 2lb and im a little over at 9st 4.5lbs which isnt to bad of a weight gain in a year! but i wanna shift another 6lb before my hols in 2 weeks so thats why im going so hard at it.. tho i think your prob right not taking in enough.. but i havent felt hungry all day.. maybe a big tub of ben and jerrys ice cream is needed to boost the points tee hee only joking x

tee hee thanks.. hes a whippet and just gained his Irish Junior Champion title :D but i must say i could never run as fast as he does not all the time anyway lol.. i had a milkyway and 2 chocs to take my points up a wee bit yesterday

Breakfast
40g shredded wheat with fruit 2
milk 1.5

Lunch
125g grilled chicken breast 2
salad, beetroot, pickles, cherry toms and fat free dressing 0
Sugar free jelly and grapefruit ww yog 0.5

Dinner
Tescos LC ready meal 5
Mini milk 1

Total 12
miles 5

Last edited:
hello folks hope ur all well.. weekend is upon me now.. whooo and booo as i go on the skids at weekends lol been doing lots of walking hope that helps with the loss.. anyway today..

breakfast
one egg, one egg white, mushrooms tom and onion omelette 2.

Lunch
ww soup 1.5
ww roll 1.5
ww biscuts 1.5

Dinner
a king prawn chow main for the chinese tee hee naughty i know 6

total 12.5
walked 5 miles

Last edited:
wow i'd be surprised if u don't lose after ur diet the past few days, u really know how to work the low points

hey donna... i need to shift it quick b4 my hols.. but i do still enjoy a chinese at the weekends like today thats why i eat so low.. but been walking and running so much too..x

:break_diet: ooops well been flat out this weekend with stuff so haven't been great had two cheese covered baps today and a burger from the bbq... but tomorrow is another day at back at it... but have been keeping up with the walking :)

Breakfast
porrage 1.5
milk 1.5

lunch
Zero points soup 0
bread 1.5
one sweet 1.5

dinner
lamb chop fat removed and grilled 4.5
sugar free jelly and ww yog 0.5

Total 11
walked 5