Lily's EE Food Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Lily, 30 December 2013 Social URL.

1. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hello :)

Thought I'd start a food diary thread to help with accountability. I'm doing SW Online as my work frequently takes me all over the place and I'd probably end up missing more classes than I attended! I've been doing the EE plan for just over a month now. Before Christmas hit, I'd lost around 5 pounds in total - not a huge amount in 3 weeks for someone who weighs nearly 17st - but I've accepted my lot in life as a slow loser now after several years of on and off VLCD-ing. My body deserves to have some sensible healthy food in it, after all. ;)

So, my Christmas chocolate consumption actually made the scales bounce up higher than they were to start with :eek: but a couple of days of being back on track has already worked wonders. Can't wait to see the 15s again though. Seeing 17st flash up again the other day was very depressing...

Today I have eaten:

Breakfast
    80g of wholemeal toast (1 HEB plus 2 syns)
    1 Dairylea cheese slice (3 syns)
    Banana

Lunch
    Roasted Butternut squash wedges
    Mullerlight yogurt and apricots

Tea
    Bacon and leek risotto
    Grapes

HEA - 200ml of skimmed milk and 2 Laughing Cow light triangles
    Roasted chicken pasta Mug shot

Feeling ok at the moment - hopeful I won't slither off the wagon now like I did this time yesterday... :ashamed0005:

Last edited: 30 December 2013
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pommette

Pommette Trying - very!

Start Weight:
    105kg
    Current Weight:
    77.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    74.4kg
    Lost(%):
    27.9kg(26.57%)
    Diet:
    SW (on my own with help from friends on Minis)
    Afternoon Lily - here to subscribe.
    No slithering allowed this afternoon unless of course you're going to watch a happy Potter film :8855:

Although just popped over to your ovther diary and it looks as though you've decided not to carry on with this fred

Last edited: 4 January 2014
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.