Linda McCartney Fish Free King Prawns

1 syn for 60g serving

lynds1982 said:
silly question but what do they taste like?

Lol I'm prob not the best to ask as I've not eaten prawns or fish for over twenty years..I think they taste fishy - the texture is a bit odd but I got to used to it..

I really like them - did a stirfry with them the other day, me and husband both thought they tasted of fish sticks (or what we remember fish sticks tasting like anyway!). Shame they're so expensive, doubt I'll buy them once they're not on offer any more. :/

missy1978 said:
I really like them - did a stirfry with them the other day, me and husband both thought they tasted of fish sticks (or what we remember fish sticks tasting like anyway!). Shame they're so expensive, doubt I'll buy them once they're not on offer any more. :/

I'm the same! Nice while they lasted but deffo not worth £2.50! How do they compare price wise with real prawns?

Ophelia105 said:
I'm the same! Nice while they lasted but deffo not worth £2.50! How do they compare price wise with real prawns?

Are they off discount already then? Boo! :( No idea about price, not eaten meat or fish for 8 years now! I would imagine king prawns being pretty expensive though? Certainly wasn't something we bought a lot back when we were omnis.

Back