Linda McCartney sausages...

moolumps

Hi, I bought some Linda's red onion and rosemary sausages for later and noticed they're in a new box and say 'improved recipe', anyone know for sure if they are still free? I know things can change and would be gutted if they were now synned!! Any ideas how to find out for sure?

Hi, I bought some Linda's red onion and rosemary sausages for later and noticed they're in a new box and say 'improved recipe', anyone know for sure if they are still free? I know things can change and would be gutted if they were now synned!! Any ideas how to find out for sure?

Still says free on the internet. Enjoy x

Hope they are! I saw some in the new packaging in the supermarket but luckily they also had some of the old ones, so I opted for them. I should have compared labels!

Well I've eaten them now! They are slightly different, more 'meaty' and the rosemary is less strong. Still fab and hopefully syn free!! My consultant just said they're still free according to the app so they should be fine.

I made some last night. When they were cooking I noticed a difference in how they looked so I took the box out of the freezer to make sure I hadn't lifted the original ones :) I hope they're still syn free

I don`t like the Rosemary sausages but might try them now they have changed the recipe. Hope you still like them Samantha.

Back