Total Solution Lindas diary 17/07

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by skinnyone0, 17 July 2011 Social URL.

1. skinnyone0

skinnyone0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.26%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Today is a brand new start I did get down to a size 12/14 this time last year and felt great but after coming off Lipotrim at xmas I havent been able to get onto the Exante TS more than 3/4 days so I am hoping a diary might help... I had to go back on Insulin as my blood sugars have gotten so high and this dosent help when losing weight and I had to buy new trousers in a size 16 and a top in an 18 and am feeling very fat although my daughter did say I looked really nice but I want to lose this weight Now so I will come on here daily to keep me in check hopefully.. X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ilikepencils

ilikepencils

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st4lb(33.64%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Stick at it skinnyone. Think back to how great you felt when you got down to a size 12 last time :)

4. skinnyone0

skinnyone0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.26%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Havent done too good had a hypo and had to eat some biscuits to get blood sugars up again never mind a new day tomorrow

5. skinnyone0

skinnyone0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.26%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Feeling great today so going to give it another go to get into ketosis so fingers crossed I was so ill last nite after the hypo its good to feel well again and to try again..

6. skinnyone0

skinnyone0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.26%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Day 2 today and feeling great and very positive I love reading everybodies stories on here you are all a great inspiration to me thankyou

7. dawn66nick

dawn66nick Member

hope all goes well for you, shame bout hypo you can do without distractions like that when your trying to get into ketosis. good luck

8. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    have you had a chat about exante to your doctor? Being on insulin is one of the contra-indications on Exante's website... perhaps worth a thought as it may be damaging to your health xx

9. skinnyone0

skinnyone0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.26%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Ive been very honest and upfront with my doctor and diabetic nurse and they agree this is a very good way to lose my 50 lbs excess weight as i will be a much better healthier weight If i am sucssesful so today is day 3 still not in ketosis but hopefully soon thanks for your concern anyway nice to know someone looking out for me x

10. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    ahh right if you've spoke to your doctor that's fair enough. I've had hypoglycemia caused by insulin resistence and I know how scary they can be! Are you still coping okay? Hope keto comes to you asap xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.