Lindsey battle

Lindsey
Hi everyone I am also starting my diary, I am sick of starting something and never finishing it. I was always slim until I gave up smoking 5 years ago, then I piled it on, done all the fad diets and slimming clubs but never got to goal. To be honest what ever I start lately I never complete and I am determined to change. I was never like this. I will be honest if things are going bad, so all you lovely guys and girls can give me a kick up the backside. I also what this for my husband he never married a fatty and he certainly didn't sign up for one. I want to walk holding his hand and make him and me feel proud. I also hate the lack of confidence, my friends always ask me to go out with them, I make excuses I'm embarrassed of the way I look. I do HATE myself at times and only I can change it, so here's to a new start and I will not give up.

Good luck for your 1st weigh in Lyndsey, keep us posted x x x

Hi I only lost 4lb but it's start, wasn't a full week and not been drinking enough water so determined to lose more next week, might have to try ss now I'm not as hungry. How you dong angel sorry don't know ur name, unless it is Angel. I'm trying soups this week just had i think was veg and mushroom, very nice and creamy.

Fel crap today, poorly sorry to be crude but had diarrhoea yesterday and tummy feels delicate today, so tried as well. On day 7. Typical got loads to do today, which as got to be done.

This forum helps us see everyone has different losses and 4lb is a good loss hun.
Hope you feel better soon, keep strong and watch those lb's melt away x x x

Back