Linwood barclay

Discussion in 'Book Club' started by traceya89, 1 November 2010 Social URL.

1. traceya89

traceya89 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    last but not least is another one of my favourite authors. one of his books was in the richard/judy book club ? last year or the year before.

I just wish i had more time to read. |I spend far too much time on the computer so tend to just read when i am relaxing in the sun on holiday.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    i enjoy his books,quite easy to read.. ive had too close to home on my TBR pile for months :)

4. lynsey-j

lynsey-j Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(20.93%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I loved 'No Time For Goodbye' and 'Too Close To Home' - thought they were both brilliant. I've just read his latest book though ('Fear The Worst') and I wasn't very impressed :( I made myself finish it because I hate not finishing books, but I thought it was quite predictable and the ending was a bit of a let-down. It's a shame because his first two books were great. Hopefully his next one will be as good as his earlier books.

5. louise56

louise56 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I read his "No Time for Goodbye" recently and have now bought "Too Close to Home" and am hoping that it's as gripping. Don't normally go for that kind of thing but a girl at work suggested him and I'm hooked!

6. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I have read 'No Time for Goodbye' 'Too Close to Home' and 'Fear the Worst' and loved them all. I then read Clouded Vision (a short story) and felt it was a real let down. I now want to read 'Never Look Away' has anyone read that one? x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.