Linzois' Dukan journey

Linzois

Day 1 of attack - and I survived!

Today I had:

B - Total 0% yoghurt with sweetener
L - Prawns dry fried with garlic
D - 1 Quorn fillet with Quark, veg stock and tarragon (yummy!)
S - more total 0% and 2 tablespoons sugar free jelly

Didn't exercise or drink enough water, so aiming to rectify this tomorrow

Nighty night all!:D

Hello there and welcome. Would you fill your User CP so we can see your current weight, height etc?

I don't see oatbran in your menu... a daily requirement.
Your quorn fillet, was it a plain natural one? If so, perfect! You probably need to eat more protein though. Were you hungry? Your menu seems a little light to me...

Agree with Maintainer - lots more protein required! And don't miss out on your oat bran - treat of the day in my humble opinion! x

Agreed Elisheba, don't know where I would be without it - no muffins - an alien concept to me!!! LOL - always makes me laugh when people say they don't know what to do with their oatbran! Not a problem I encounter!!!

Day 2

Appetite back with a vengeance - was not hungry yesterday at all, but made up for that today!

Today's menu:

B - Total 0% and SF jelly as a mousse
L - mini beef quiches (4)
D - Salmon fillet
Snacks chicken bits, + muffins, lots and lots of muffins!! Ate yesterday's oatbran and today's allowance in a muffin frenzy! Totally went overboard! :eek:

So, tomorrow got to keep my muffin to one serving (sigh!) Still feeling good though!

Linz
x

Hello there and welcome. Would you fill your User CP so we can see your current weight, height etc?

I don't see oatbran in your menu... a daily requirement.
Your quorn fillet, was it a plain natural one? If so, perfect! You probably need to eat more protein though. Were you hungry? Your menu seems a little light to me...

Hiya - I didn't have oatbran yesterday, but more than made up for it today (not ideal!) I will have a muffin every day though - so delish!

The quorn fillet was plain - I did wonder if it was allowed, but I had it anyway and it was nice. I just didn't feel hungry yesterday (so not like me), but I made up for it today! Hoping I have not affected my weight loss, we'll see! :flirt2:

Thanks again everyone!
Linz
x

As long as its Dukan friendly (& within the dairy/oatbran allowances) its wonderful being able to eat as much as you want :) I struggle to get my head around the fact that we need to make sure we're eating enough to lose weight, after being on so many restrictive diets! Many people report weight loss after eating whole chickens/humongous steaks so fill your boots! :)

OMG - ANOTHER 3LBS OFF! That's 6lbs in 2 days, I totally can't believe it!

I'm going to stop weighing every day though, as I know how bad it makes me feel if I don't get a good result and although the results have been mind blowing, I know I won't keep losing at this rate forever (I wish!)

Ok, so muffins in the oven (6 mini ones with today's allowance) - nom nom nom nom!!:eat:

I feel really good - not lethargic, very positive and my stomach has gone down 2 cms already as my bloating reduces. Totally amazed

Gotta keep going now! :D

Linz
x

Day 3

Day 3 of attack over, its all going well!

Today's food:

B - muffins (nom nom nom!!)
L - Quorn fillets with tarragon quark sauce
d - salmon fillet in teriyaki marinade
snacks - yoghurt, pickled garlic

Off for a celebratory coke zero - dpouble nom nom nom!!

Linz
x

Had a really bad week, been in and out of hospital with an undiagnosed pain in my side. So of course I made up for that by eating lots of naughty things.. Im an eejoit! Never mind, back on the wagon topday and refocused. I've decided to only weigh once a week as I know that seeing a slight gain on my first PV day put me off track, which is so silly!

ANyway, I'm back and ready to get back to basics.....here goes!

Back again, starting fresh! Not been too bad whilst away, but needing a wee kick to get restarted.

Planned for today

B - oatbran gallete (nom nom nom)
L - prawns and garlic
D - salmon steak
snacks - use the rest of my oatbran to make some mini muffins with dukan almond flavouring (totally lush!)
SF Jelly

That's the plan!

Linzois
x

Your kicked... ;-) good luckx

Hope ur ok now, good luck with the reest of your dukan journey :)) go for it!!

Thanks guys! day 2 and I have had:

B - coconut flavoured oatbran galette
L - muffins made with rest of oatbran (and almond flavouring)
D - salmon steaks and shirataki noodles
snacks - mullerlight yoghurt and sugarfree gum

Nom nom nom!

Feeling in a good place - I really enjoy attack (sick I know!), but getting myself organised so I can be prepared

Meals planned for the next few nights are: chicken foodle soup and tuna quiches, salmon fishcakes and cottage cheese, turkey lasagne (for my first PV day) and beef ghoulash.

Shopping list written and excited to get going again!

Linzois
x

Linz, loving your positivity great start.......good feeling about you, your prepairing to succees, good luck girl x

Thanks Siddid - just hoping the positivity stays, so far, so good!

Today's menu was as follows:

B - oatbran galette
L - struggled to pick a healthy option as eating out, but had gammon steak and egg, no chips
D - salmon fishcakes and a poached egg
Snacks - weird soft marshmallow mixture that didn't set right, but is instead a sweet jelly, quite quite delicious! And tried out my new Dukan flavourings so had a mixture of cherry and shortbread muffins. Trying apple crumble tomorrow

A very good day all in all!

Back