Lipo advice please

yummy mummy87

Hey guys,

Feeling very proud as just cooked a 3 course meal for my folks and sat and watched them eat it! Can't believe it, usually i would end up caving but for some reason i just stayed strong!!!

Does it matter what time i have my shake as i have been having it about an hour befor i go to bed. Is this bad?

Im on day 7 tomorrow, am i ok to do exercise? Im worring i will just feel dizzy and not have any energy. Any ideas?:confused:

x

Others are more experienced than me, but what I understand is that you should just take it easy and listen to your body.

xxxx

No, it doesn't matter about what time you have the last shake, I like mine as a hot choc, just before bed.
You might want to leave the exercise for another week, they (LT) say a couple of weeks are needed to adjust.
Good luck, and well done on not caving in. xx

Well done on cooking that meal I know you were anxious about it, it will be worth it at the next weigh in, I usually have my last shake around 9 at night it cuts out the evening cravings when Im watchin tv

Well done on resisting.

As long as you have all 3 shakes it doesn't matter what time you have them. I've just realised I haven't yet had my last and it's nearly 11pm!!! Better hurry up if I'm to have it before bed!

x

Back