Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Lipo advice please

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by yummy mummy87, 12 September 2008 Social URL.

1. yummy mummy87

yummy mummy87 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey guys,

Feeling very proud as just cooked a 3 course meal for my folks and sat and watched them eat it! Can't believe it, usually i would end up caving but for some reason i just stayed strong!!!

Does it matter what time i have my shake as i have been having it about an hour befor i go to bed. Is this bad?

Im on day 7 tomorrow, am i ok to do exercise? Im worring i will just feel dizzy and not have any energy. Any ideas?:confused:

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. liberty_girl

liberty_girl Peace Love Happiness

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Others are more experienced than me, but what I understand is that you should just take it easy and listen to your body.

xxxx

4. Cathy

Cathy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    No, it doesn't matter about what time you have the last shake, I like mine as a hot choc, just before bed.
    You might want to leave the exercise for another week, they (LT) say a couple of weeks are needed to adjust.
    Good luck, and well done on not caving in. xx

5. NICOLA F

NICOLA F Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Well done on cooking that meal I know you were anxious about it, it will be worth it at the next weigh in, I usually have my last shake around 9 at night it cuts out the evening cravings when Im watchin tv

6. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done on resisting.

As long as you have all 3 shakes it doesn't matter what time you have them. I've just realised I haven't yet had my last and it's nearly 11pm!!! Better hurry up if I'm to have it before bed!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.