Liporim returner!

pineapple

Silver Member
Morning Ladies and Gentlemen!

Am returning to lipotrim...again....

Was thinking about waiting til the new year but I know i'll prob gain even more if I do that and so eating nothign but fruit today as a gentle ice breaker after a fortnight not actually years of over indulging! Called the chemist and am going at lunch time to start again tomorrow..

I have been on Lipo before, lost 2.5 stone, put it back on, tried again lost 1.5, put it on and so on! Tried for the past few months to eat sensibly, manage mon to fri no probs but come weekend, i becomem possessed! Cant go on like this, getting married in may, dress fitting end of feb begin march and at this rate it'll not fit, even tho I had intended of being a lot slimmer by then by healthy eating, am actully fatter than what i was when i go measured...

looking forward to getting to knwo you all and hearing about your journey.

wish me luck... god knows i bloody need it!
x:cry:

Just back from chemist, oh gee.... 14st 12 lbs and am only 5ft 4inch! Apparantly prices going up again, as of mid of jan its £36 for woman per week - last time i did it I was only £30 per week. Was £33 today. Am really happy to be starting (saying that now). Have a busy day tomorrow so will be kept busy!
x

Well done for starting....dont dispair....I am 5'4" and was 16stone 9 ish when I started....I honestly nearly died when I stepped on the scales....and lost 65llbs in just over 4 months......when you loose the first two stone you will be like a new person....best of luck!!!

Hello Bea, wow 65lbs in 4 months, thats truly fabulous, you must feel like a different person? Wow, am in aww!

I get married in May and terrified about walking down the isle fat, I realy thought when I booked my wedding (1.5 years ago) I'd stick to scot slimmers or the like but I just cant - I go up and down the whole time. I know Lipo works and I have no option, I need somethin that works fast and dress arrives end of feb begin march.

P.S HUGE CONGRATS ON YOU BABY.
X

Hi pineapple, im restarting tomorro :)
looking forward to my uniform gettin looser again woo who
going to pick my stuff up in the morning dreading gettin on the scales! I reckon myself iv 3 stone to loose :cry:
iv a wedding the end of feb so wanna hav a lot of it off for that
i pay 65 euro a wk for mine its fairly steep but the way i see it is im sayin money really cos im not buying food, so im gonna save the spare cash for a massive shoppin spree :D

how long do u plan on doin it for?

Hello Bea, wow 65lbs in 4 months, thats truly fabulous, you must feel like a different person? Wow, am in aww!

I get married in May and terrified about walking down the isle fat, I realy thought when I booked my wedding (1.5 years ago) I'd stick to scot slimmers or the like but I just cant - I go up and down the whole time. I know Lipo works and I have no option, I need somethin that works fast and dress arrives end of feb begin march.

P.S HUGE CONGRATS ON YOU BABY.
X

If you stick to the diet...it does really work and your wedding is great motivation!!! I went from Size 20 to Size 12 and after trying for over 5 years for a second child hey presto Pregnant!!! All down to LT!!!

Day 4 and all going well, am very pleased to say! Except for the voices in my head!!!! One says well done, keep goong, think of your dress, the other one says eat eat eat eat eat!!!! LOL!

I just keep reminding myself that I have tried every other diet under the sun, you name it, I have blinking tried it! I know that this is def ne of the hardest things I have ever done in my entire life, yet sometimes it feels easier than conventional diets. No messing about counting fat, cals or anything, its the shake and thats it!!

My first aim is to stay on for 4 weeks minimum.. I have booked a surprise weekend away for my hubby to be end of Jan. Am not sure to refeed the weeke before going away or eat protien only whlst we are away????? Decisions decision!

How is everyone else doing? Has anyone weight themsels yet? I know we are not meant to but my scales are the same as the chemists and am down 8 bloody lbs!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo! I know its all fluid the first week but it looks darn good!! It'll prob start to slow a bit now...

Well done pineapple.... what a great loss, thats great and a real motivation to keep going!!

im a little like you and cant resist hopping on and off the weighing scales (can be like some kind of nervous twitch lol) Im due my wk 3 weigh in tom and am showing as down 4 pounds this week so i really hope the chemist is the same!!! :rolleyes:

As for your lovely trip to Dublin, i would say just have a cement solid plan in mind plenty of time before so you go and your less likely to fall off the wagon. It depends whether you would be the type to binge if you had free reign on all food groups, think i'd be dangerous :eek:. Good luck with whatever you choose and keep up the good work :)

Thanks freda, trouble for me is I realy dont know what to do.... I know I should prob just carry on straight through, but I know both me and hubby to be would be grumpy as how could we go to nice restaurants if I'm on shakes? Maybe thats just an excuse! I think maybe what to do is to refeed week before we go and continue to do that whilst am away then hopefully get back on track.

I know what you mean about the scales.. usually am on them every blinking time I am in the loo but have been good these last few days and have oly been on once every morn! Getting bettER. Was thinking about putting them away and getting nice surprise every week?

Good luck for tomorrow, am sure you wont need it tho.X

Back