lipotrim 100% or just the main forum?

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
hey all,where would you all post everyday,both lipo forum and the 100% or mostly one of them? x

If you don't want to hear any talk of food or anything like that then post in the 100% if you can handle food talk etc then post in the main section :) No harm in posting in both though :)

ah summergirl,i was looking out for you and molly on here! im so happy to see your maintaining hun,well done! x

Ah thanks chick.
I 'hang out' on the maintainence section on here I v.rarely post in the main bit. But yes, still maintaining.

Molly posts too over there and has a diary in the GI section :)

How are you doing?

ah not a bother,cant believe how easy im finding it,i think i thought about it long enough so im totally ready this time thank god! you look amazing hun,really impressive! i looked at some photos of me from last week and my god,im actually only seeing now what i REALLY look like to everyone else :( its more motivation for me but! x

You'll get there chick :) Just keep at it. Keep the pictures though, they will be inspiration to you when you are at your goal x

i have them on my phone so i can look all the time lol! defo wont fall off looking at these pics haha! xx

Back