Lipotrim again: last stint

Hi guys, I've been on lipotrim before for 3 months ending in may. I didn't do so well with keeping a blog, but really want to this time. So here goes.
I did lipotrim for 3 months this year already. I am 5'4 and started at 16st 3lb. I lost 5 stone and finished on 11st 2lbs. I have taken a couple of months off lipotrim as I had two holidays to go on in that time, and as a result of said holidays and general good times, my starting weight this time is 11st 11lb. So a 9lb gain in 2 months. My goal weight to get to is 8st 7lb and hopefully I will do that in 3 months. And then I'm not going to lie, I don't ever want to have to do lipotrim again. So here goes, day one....again.

Wow 5 stone on 3 months that's fantastic am currently on week 6 and have lost 27lb so far am doing another 2 weeks after this as I need to refeed for an event I was hoping to have a stone off before that but not looking likely I've 3 wi to go. Did u exercise? Or any tips on getting maximum weight loss would be great. And am sure you will get to your goal I've done so well

Back