Lipotrim and aneamia

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Zenaworrier, 6 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Zenaworrier

Zenaworrier Back to reality!

Start Weight:
    85kg
    Current Weight:
    80kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    5kg(5.87%)
    Hi guys,
    Really new to this so I'm sorry if this turns out all wrong. I am interested in starting lipotrim but I am iron anaemic and b12 deficient. In the past when I have been ill my doctor has recommended that I have slim fast as it is balanced with vits etc. I am going to check with my local pharmacy tomorrow to see if this could work for me but I just wanted to find out if anyone else is in a similar position?
    Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dunders

Dunders Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi there,
    I too am B12 deficient, I have an injection every 3 months and I can't say I've noticed any negative effects since being on LT (in to my 14th week now). Like you say though, best to check with your pharmacist, but my understanding is, LT provides 100% of the RDA of all the nutrients we need.....I know the diet I was eating before starting LT certainly wasn't :)
    Good luck!

4. Zenaworrier

Zenaworrier Back to reality!

Start Weight:
    85kg
    Current Weight:
    80kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    5kg(5.87%)
    Thanks for the info hun. I spoke to the doctor and it is all fine. I actually feel better than I did when I was having frequent injections!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.