Lipotrim and Fertility

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
So, I've been thinking about this the past few days.

A lot of people have said that Lipotrim boosts peoples fertility. Just wondering how that is really.
Maybe it's just the fact the weight is being lost etc, but maybe there is something else?

Was just a thought I had. Anyone got any ideas as to what could make this be?:confused::confused::confused:

This could be right !!! I did the programme last year and came off it end of May, I got pregnant in July!! I am with my partner 4 years and didnt change a thing and got pregnant , so could be.

I hope so because my fertility issue is the reason I am losing weight. My doctors are telling me that being 10kg (22lb) over weight is what is making me not concieve. I will explain the full story one day :)

Maybe it's more to do with the fact that a lot of the focus get's taken off trying for a baby and trying to lose weight and because of that and putting less stress on yourself, having another focus helps you to conceive maybe?

I know that going low-carb (which all the VLCDs are) often fixes PCOS which is linked to obesity and infertility so for some women it's probably that but for the rest who knows???
I got pregnant on LL, lovely 18 month old boy now.

wow I hope it does happen because I really really badly want a child now. Specially as I want a few lol. I hope everyone who wants a child is blessed with one. Fingers (and everything except legs) crossed :)

Back