LIPOTRIM AND PCOS?

sarah11

Hi all, I have pcos and have tried quite a few diets over the years and have found that with a lot of diets the weight loss is too slow for me! On weightwatchers and slimfast I would stay the same a lot and when I did lose it would be between half and one pound per week :sigh:.. Although I do find I lose a bit quicker when on atkins..Im now on day 7 of lipotrim and im hoping that the weight loss rate will be a bit better. I have my first weigh in tomorrow! I was just wondering if anyone here with pcos has tried or is trying lipotrim at the moment and what was your weightloss like? Also did it help any of your symptoms? cheers x

I'm not on LT but I am on a VLCD and have PCOS and my losses are just as good as everyone else's :)

Thanks Starlight, that's very encouraging :)

I am on the cambridge diet and had my first weigh in yesterday after 12 days. I take metformin for my pcos and coupled with stage 2 of cambridge, in those 12 days I've lost 13.5 pounds. I know it won't keep falling off at this rate, but there is a noticeable difference already.

Back