Lipotrim bars.

babyonion

Does anyone know if the bars are allowed on 100% and if so what do they taste like? As I'm getting fed up with the shakes.:confused:

They have a bars but on maintanace program.
On total food replacement they have a flapjacks which taste horrible for me but give a try, maybe you wil like it.

I found that after about 4 they started tasting okay. Def good to chew something!

I actually liked the flapjacks. Think they are more like ship's biscuits, but I relished having something to chew.

You may try this as well:

I use the choc one but i guess you could do it with any... Anyway!!!

Make your shake up with 2 sweetners and make it really thick... i use approx 2 fl oz of water i think... but just play about with it until u get it right!!! Just as thick as you can but without it all sticking to your whisk lol....

Then i put 2 tablesoons of your mixture onto greaseproof paper on a small plate.... spread it out cookie shaped and then microwave on full for 30 secs/open the door/30 secs and carry on!!!

It kind of cooks from the outside and eventually will all be hard after 2/3 mins!!!

My shake usually makes 3 or 4!!! I take them to work!!!

They're not amazing but its just nice to have something to chew!!!

You just get them instead Leah. They may not have them as i know some people have had problems getting them, me included. They are good for when you are going out through lunch and don't really want to take a shaker and a shake with you!
Why not miss breakfast before you next go and have one while you are there for breakfast, you will then see what you think before taking them home and hating them!

Only get one flapjack to try they are really really bad. They do not taste like real food and they do not chew like real food.

I really didn't think they were that bad! And they def started to taste better after about the 4th one i had. After that they were fine :)

I really didn't think they were that bad! And they def started to taste better after about the 4th one i had. After that they were fine :)

Oddly, I absolutely loved the first few that I had - great to have something solid, and a different taste, and I found them wonderfully filling. I started ordering 5 a week!

After a couple of weeks, though, I just couldn't stand them! The smell alone started me feeling queasy and I can't have more than a couple of small bites before I feel sick and give up. I still have several in the cupboard that I simply can't touch.

I wish I could, because they'd be so handy. I'm hoping maybe a break will mean I can go back to them, but I haven't tried yet...

All I can say is try them and see what they do for you. Good luck! :)

After a couple of weeks, though, I just couldn't stand them!
I had exactly the same problem with the chicken soup! Although liking it only lasted about 6 days, ha ha!!

Are we talking about the caramel bars from maintenance or the flapjacks here? We can't have the caramel bars if doing 100% as far as I know.

Back