Lipotrim Blues- And I had only just started...

jordanB

Hi everyone. I started LT last week on Monday and lasted until Friday morning. Partly due to getting a real shock to my system when I collapsed in the bathroom on the Thursday evening. So I went crazy over the weekend eating anything I wanted however I still had a 5lb loss on the following Monday. But now I am really struggling to get back into it and I have eaten both yesterday and today despite starting with good intentions. Has anyone got any tips or advice about how to get back into it? I really do NEED to make this work.

Thanks,
Jordan

I totally know where you're coming from and im sure anyone who has done lipotrim more than the once has seen how difficult it can be to re-start once you've stopped. I think LT really plays with your head. At first you feel so determined and you think about how brilliant it is going to be when you are at your dream weight and how amazing you will look, but even with the speedy weightloss on LT is still feels like forever away. I also found that because you know that if you stick to this diet 100% that you are guaranteed to loose a certain amount of weight per week - it is so easy to say.. oh i want to be thin by the summer, so i can start 8 weeks before to loose my 2 stone, i dont need to start right now. So saying oh i'll start this monday turns into next monday and then it spirals out of control until ur in the middle of summer and even more unhappy.
In my opinion.. (first lipotrim attempt lasted 4 weeks) at the time i blamed it on money but i'd say now the temptation got the better of me, you are so much more aware of all these gorgeous foods you would never dream of having before, and how much more fun everyone thats eating is having, i had given in and eaten something - and with a diet like lipotrim its too hard to say oh i've ruined everything, im out of ketosis. thats me finished lets give up and eat everything.. which is what i did. theres extreme guilt which only makes it worse.. when you try to re-start you just feel so awful that u gave up in the first place - so when your restart - u are doing it in desperation and i found i was destined to failure. It took me a long time and lots of one and two day attempts until i sat down one day and wrote down a plan, where i wanted to be and mostly why i had came to the point of practically starving myself for an unknown amount of time, its a last resort and it will work if you let it. I set a date I wanted to be finished by.. but i also went one week at a time and reevaluated this every week so i didnt put too much pressure on myself.
(2nd lipotrim attempt lasted 9 weeks) til i got to a weight i was happy with.

this diet is so worth it, and it will work for every person that tries it, and sticks it out. it takes away the temptation of choosing foods and portioning but it doesnt take away the temptation of wanting food and you will want to eat, (this does get easier after a week or 2) but like anything will power is required. take each day as it comes and keep at it.
you are here for a reason and you started this for a reason try to keep those in mind everytime you wanna give in.. pin a note to the fridge if u have to. I also find imaginary online shopping helps too!

Very well said Missy :) it's definitely mind over matter and thinking about what you want overall rather than the 10 seconds of eating something now

Back