lipotrim blues

Hi, slimontheinside, im new, like u :) currently on day 5. gettin it easier than i thought i would, maybe im finally just sick of the weight, i have 4 stone to lose asap! i have a young child ill this week as well, 17 months, i felt very stressed, but for some reason was able to stick it out, so far so good. lookin forward to my weigh in on thursday, when u feel like givin up :cry:read this forum, the amazin success stories have kept me goin.
good luck!!!:D

Hi and welcome jellyjilly. the 1st week is the hardest, although you still will have good and bad days, it is how you deal with them that matters. glad to see you are getting on with the LT, and good luck with your weigh in thursday, let us know how you do? why dont you do a ticker and you can see your results as your journey continues :) xx

Hello and welcome....well done on sticking to the diet with a sick child....nothing worse than an ill baby/toddler......
keep up the fab work....the first week is definately the hardest.....be strong we are here to help you x

Hello and welcome Jellyjilly. Hope your little one is better soon. My child (well 20 years old!!) was rushed to hospital on saturday afternoon so I had a bit of rough weekend. She's OK and was released last night but I got through it. This diet is great at teaching you that you can get through difficult times without turning to food. Keep at it, it does get easier. Good luck and stay strong.

Thanks all for your messages of support!!! find it hard to get the hang of forums and threads and stuff!!! nearly harder than LT!!! anyway, had 1st weigh in today - lost 7lbs!!! really pleased, bring on the shakes!!! im glad you are all out there to chat to! i think it will help my journey!

Well done with your weight loss hun - fantastic work! And please keep coming back here - I'm finding it such a help having so many people to call on when feeling down, worrying about something or just need a natter x

Thanks ohtobeslinky!!! ur 16lb weightloss is amazing with a capital A!!! It really does help having people to chat to in the same situation, hope my messages are getting through, finding it hard getting used to this forum, never used one before!

It'll take a bit of getting used to but you'll get the hang of it in the end. And thank you - I was totally gobsmacked at losing that much in such a short time! x

Back