Lipotrim & Cambridge Diet

LadyKate25

Silver Member
Hi
I have been doing lipotrim since the end of June now. I am getting abit fed up with the shakes now and want a few more flavours to choose from each day. I only have the vanilla and chocolate now.

I have been looking into the cambridge diet online and they have quite a few different flavours and so on. Has anyone else tried this diet ? How was it ?

Can I just go straight on this diet from lipotrim?

All help appreciated thank you

X

;)

I'm thinking along similar lines, but I am thinking of switching to slim and save cause the selection of items appeals to me (and the price is good too !)

I'm interested to know if you should do a refeed and then switch or just switch over....

Hiya
Yeah me too. I was looking at slim and save also. How much is it again?
I like the idea of the support u get from the consultant. As I am not getting a lot from the pharmacy really.

I have emailed a consultant now from the site and asked what to do.

Xx

I was thinking of doing maintenance through slim and save, I've looked at their shakes/soups and there are just more flavors to try AND I do not have to go to my chemist to be weighed.

I've got 3 more weeks, and then I will re-feed and swap over to maintain.

Did you email them Kate?

1983kelly23 said:
do any of you know if cambridge is safe when pregnant?x

Definately not. A growing baby needs a lot more calories. Slimming world however is ok.

Yeah I did email the woman nearest to me. I am unsure at the min as I will have to drive over to her every week for weigh in an food!

At the minute I walk to the pharmacy every week which is good. As its not far.

Also the money is more and I might only do this for the whole of October then refeed as its my birthday beginning of November. so was thinking maybe after my birthday and my week off. Then start maybe. Need to think more. It's funny with them cos of your a certain height it's cheaper ! Weird.

Xx

missuscolumbo said:
I'm thinking along similar lines, but I am thinking of switching to slim and save cause the selection of items appeals to me (and the price is good too !)

I'm interested to know if you should do a refeed and then switch or just switch over....

Theres no need to refeed if you're going to another VLCD

I've bought a mixture of shakes and soups...did not fancy the meals at the moment. I will continue with Lipotrim for 3 more weeks (that was always my goal) and then re-feed and use S&S for maintaining (hopefully). Will let you know what the shakes are like xx

redwinegirl said:
I've bought a mixture of shakes and soups...did not fancy the meals at the moment. I will continue with Lipotrim for 3 more weeks (that was always my goal) and then re-feed and use S&S for maintaining (hopefully). Will let you know what the shakes are like xx

Cheers. X

Starlight said:
Theres no need to refeed if you're going to another VLCD

I won't be going straight on it. I will probably have two weeks off maybe i would wanna refeed. Dont wanna put excess weight on! ;)

I'm looking to switch when I drop in to the low 9's - I wanted to do about 16 weeks of LT so I have another 4 weeks or so to go yet. I'll play it by ear, but it looks like we may be swapping plans at about the same time.

Hi.

Yeah we could do! I am not sure at the minute what I am doing. I am staying on this till end of October for now.

How u getting on ? X

Back